ADVERTISEMENT

VJ King needs to be Lane kiffined in NYC.

Dude is worthless.
I completely agree. Guy is just not a player. Grab the damn ball and dunk it and that game was over. He missed at least one other layup in the game too. He’s so incredibly soft. I can’t wait to not see him play anymore.

Reactions: Deeva
King is soft mentally and physically. He has a ton of raw talent but just doesn't have it between the ears and lacks true grit.

FWIW, he does play solid defense. I'll give him that.

He has no feel for the game. It is totally mental, the game moves too fast for him. It not an effort thing with him it is completely mental. He literally bricked the put back for 1ft he totally rushed it and when he didn't need to. He continues to pass up good shots for bad shots. Has to lead the country in shots getting blocked.

You really hate to see someone work as hard he does and not reap the rewards for that hard work. It is painful to watch him knowing how hard he works.

Yes, I think he is a grad transfer next year unless the light comes on.

Reactions: Deeva
Im grateful and honored that VJ verballed and signed despite the scandal.
He will have his place in Louisville lore for that. That being said;

He simply hasnt produced. It a zero sum game-Win.

As a "5 star" he should be leading this team.
Hopefully he achieves his lofty 5 star status or its time to move him on.

Reactions: UL_1986
Im grateful and honored that VJ verballed and signed despite the scandal.
He will have his place in Louisville lore for that. That being said;

He simply hasnt produced. It a zero sum game-Win.

As a "5 star" he should be leading this team.
Hopefully he achieves his lofty 5 star status or its time to move him on.
I agree, plus rankings can be somewhat frivolous in the scheme of things, I.e. Wayne Blackshear being a MCD AA, and Russ Smith being a low 3 star recruit.

Reactions: SoulSr
The most physically impressive guy on the floor,night in and out,he's yet to match that look.

Guy is jacked now. At least he hit the gym. I’ve always thought he lacked explosiveness tough, so not totally sure I agree it’s all mental.

When he posterized that dude I thought "there's the VJ we have been waiting for". Didn't last long. Hope he can bounce back.
He is in position but cannot put the rebound back in. I don’t know how you practice that. Hopefully the staff will figure it out. VJ needs to finish.

I think if VJ would pattern his game after Sutton he’d be a better player. Get out there and play good D, rebound and help your team mates and let the scoring come to you. You don’t have to be the star.

I think if VJ would pattern his game after Sutton he’d be a better player. Get out there and play good D, rebound and help your team mates and let the scoring come to you. You don’t have to be the star.
That’s not his game but I think Mack will maximize his production, meaning if he only scores 8 points for the entire game, he’ll do it in 10 minutes not 40 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT