ADVERTISEMENT

UofL/Uk Game

13.5/14.5 is very intriguing but sounds about right looking at the numbers. It looks like a trap but may be easy money and a UK blowout like most expect. UK's offense is ranked 10/11. They move the ball well, shoot the 3 well... a really good team.

I'm sticking to what I said earlier this week. I think this game is much closer than most think it will be. UK can obviously open this game up and we are not sure which Louisville team is going to show up. The better Louisville team could show up and it still not be enough to keep it close.

The Cards play well enough to keep it close. If not and it's truly the blowout most expect, it may well be the end of the KP era.

On paper maybe but in the real world a beat down by your most hated rival, in front of a crowd that is a majority of their fans in your arena, would be the cherry on top of the shit sundae that Payne has served up.

As bad as some of the dozens of losses have been, for any fans not completely numb to the situation, this could be the death blow. They have plenty to lose - by the manner of how they
Don't take the 'relaxed' part wrong. I'll be as jacked as I am even if it was our debate team againsttheirs,but if they play with nothing to lose and leave it all on the court,that's the only chance they have. We've been spanked before,just not with half the crowd yuts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT