ADVERTISEMENT

UofL-Cuse

Bardman

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
OMG these refs. How many anticipatory calls can they make? Just terrible. .

Yes, the refereeing has been just horrible. They let a lot of contact go on Louisville’s offensive end, and then called several minimal contact fouls on the Syracuse’s end.

That foul on Jefferson’s fantastic shot block was awful.

Reactions: Guardman
Just saw this scroll across screen - Cards 70 - Syracuse 57 app. 3 mins. to go.....

Final - Cards 81 Syracuse 69.....Had to withstand a 'Farr' shooting rally....nice win over another ranked opponent...

Reactions: Deeva
Fair is very skilled, and obviously her Coach told her to ”shoot the three” in the 4th quarter, as it was evident Syracuse was too far down.

Nyla Harris was unbelievable in 30 minutes on the court; aside from Curry, every Card contributed positively. Monday is a huge challenge at NCST.

It was a fun game refs were normal WBB refs. The CUSE is a good team long and fast. Of course are passing didn’t help. We’ve got to get the poor passing under control.
We needed that type of game CUSE was very physical and it helped to toughen the women up.

It was a fun game refs were normal WBB refs. The CUSE is a good team long and fast. Of course are passing didn’t help. We’ve got to get the poor passing under control.
We needed that type of game CUSE was very physical and it helped to toughen the women up.
That passing could get them into trouble at NC State.

Reactions: nccardfan
Passing > poor is being nice. More bounce passes please. More crisp passes please. Fewer passes to the other team please LOL

UofL also gave up a LOT of offensive rebounds. That is why Syr stayed in the game early. NC St Monday is going to be very, very tough.

Passing > poor is being nice. More bounce passes please. More crisp passes please. Fewer passes to the other team please LOL

UofL also gave up a LOT of offensive rebounds. That is why Syr stayed in the game early. NC St Monday is going to be very, very tough.
I was surprised at the bad rebounding. But, I think some of that is the idiot officials allowing mayhem under the basket after missed shots.

Reactions: Bardman
I was surprised at the bad rebounding. But, I think some of that is the idiot officials allowing mayhem under the basket after missed shots.
Giving up a lot of offensive to Cuse was in part due to double teams, but mostly we just
did a very poor job of blocking out. This was aproblem at NC as well. We don't even block
out well when opponents shoot free throws, A lot of improvement needed here.

Giving up a lot of offensive to Cuse was in part due to double teams, but mostly we just
did a very poor job of blocking out. This was aproblem at NC as well. We don't even block
out well when opponents shoot free throws, A lot of improvement needed here.
The free-throw blockouts were really bad.

To me Cochran is playing too far away from the basket and wasn't even trying to score for 3/4 of the game. I think she is more efficient in the low post but also is more foul prone. Also although she is somewhat quicker this year she still has some issues defending smaller quicker players.

Reactions: Deeva
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT