ADVERTISEMENT

UMass should vacate decision to honor John Calipari

The real virtue of these UK fans trying their damnedest to apply message board triage on the issue of Cal's reputation has the benefit of letting us know what passes as Conventional Wisdom at their sites.

Easily the most reviled program on the internet, these UK losers fan out to try and rectify their delusions and align them with a reality they try and push. It's both pitiful and hilarious. Every basketball board in the galaxy laughs and points at the Uksters who try and invade in numbers they fervently hope will change reality.

Cal's clean, man, lol. Honestly, the humor writes itself.

Last edited:
Dude - You haven't posted about any UL players. You posted about Coach Cow - At 3:16 AM. You're infatuated by the wrong coach. Even Oscar Combs couldn't be doing that at 3:16 AM.
I don't hold it against you that you don't have a sense of shame. But my posts about UofL players outnumber yours by around 1,000. I am actually here for some education gleaned from insiders and smart basketball and football minds. You seem to be here because you recently discovered social media and you believe it will somehow miraculously make you popular..

One of the great mysteries on the internet is fans who go to a rival's message board and don't expect to encounter any negativity about their program. Evidently these fans have not looked up "rivalry" in the dictionary. There is however plenty of good discussion mixed in, even with some of Cal and UK's biggest detractors (I've had actual basketball conversations with both Zipp and Senore and have no problem with their opinions.)

Advice to UK posters - if you can't take the rhetoric and negativity toward our program, just stay away. If you can, there is good conversation to be had here. Just don't expect people to agree with you. If you're a right winger and go to a liberal message board, you aren't going to talk people into being pro-life. Same deal here.

Reactions: shadow force
The real virtue of these UK fans trying their damnedest to apply message board triage on the issue of Cal's reputation has the benefit of letting us know what passes as Conventional Wisdom at their sites.

Easily the most reviled program on the internet, these UK losers fan out to try and rectify their delusions and align them with a reality they try and push. It's both pitiful and hilarious. Every basketball board in the galaxy laughs and points at the Uksters who try and invade in numbers they fervently hope will change reality.

Cal's clean, man, lol. Honestly, the humor writes itself.
Okay so enlighten us Mr. Wizard, what has Calipari ever been charged with? And don't go get your answer from Zipp, come with a link or don't come at all.

Wow! just Wow! I did not know you could play pro basketball in other countries and then come over to the U.S. and play college ball. I was wondering you said there have been other players that played pro ball overseas and were able to come to the states and play college ball. That is why Cal kept recruiting Kantor, could you do me a favor and name some of them for and where they went to college. I guess I learned something new today.
Alex Len from Maryland and Jurisic from Georgia to name 2. Plus this link explains it further for you. Or you could do your own research.
www. Red& black.com/sports/international-recruits-becoming-a-trend-in-sec-basketball/article_8da33274-ce7e-11e3-bc81-00la4bcf6878.html

I had to type this out since I'm posting from my phone, cut and paste didn't work. If it doesn't work you can simply do a google search and easily find all the information you want on international players playing pro leagues within their countries then becoming eligible in the US to play cbb. It's been happening for many years. Sometimes you have to lift your head out of the sand and look around. It's amazing what you'll find when you do that.

Odd that my last post got deleted for basically saying that its funny that UNC fans are joking on U of L with all the stuff going on at UNC. was there something in there that was against the board rules?

I don't hold it against you that you don't have a sense of shame. But my posts about UofL players outnumber yours by around 1,000. I am actually here for some education gleaned from insiders and smart basketball and football minds. You seem to be here because you recently discovered social media and you believe it will somehow miraculously make you popular..
Sure breaux. That's why you're posting as a manic obsessive in a thread about Coach Cow at 3:16 AM. If you call doing that social media, you need to put the blunt down. Anyway, go ahead and obsess about Cow and UK, we are playing them this week, so don't like act like Oscar Combs on meth. Go ahead and follow somebody else this week, I'm going to visit friends in California. Orange County of course. California has gone down hill big time since the Days of Governor Reagan, and Santa Cruz, which used to be a fun place, has turned into a rat hole compared to what it used to be. No wonder people move to the Commonwealth.

How would you know what California is like? I'm curious.

Use some original material sometime, by the way. Seriously, give it a shot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT