ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC is embarrasing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple ms hall moniter. I want to win. Hopefully our hall of fame coach is scandal free and wants to win as well.
Hope we do not have a repeat of 2010 and have a great team, but coach has done something that takes his mind off of coaching a great team to a championship.
Sweet tap dancing Christ - what does any of that crap have to do with King?

Who would be better? Never understood the agenda against Rick. It's obvious he can't do anything that would be acceptable to you. May want to change that avatar image of yours.
Anyone who would insert a 5 star mcdonalds all american instead of a damn walk on.
Its like he wanted to lose on purpose.

Reactions: awf
I think you are wrong.
Ncaa is about guard play. They have 3 solid guards.

The NCAA is about solid TEAM play.
This isnt the 6'4 and under league.

If youre saying Q isnt solid, and needs to come off the bench,
then we have nothing further to discuss.

That is two names einstein.
Learn to talk trash then come back to the mens table. Stay at the pitino kids table until you are ready.
Lol - I guess your rampant stupidity is rubbing off on me. Monk is streaky and you are hot garbage.

"Men's table" - lol. Dude, you're so dim you fell into a freaking well on your way to the conversation.

Kerry, you may want to rethink your post. Beas has been here for 10 yrs and has 10,000 posts

Lol - I guess your rampant stupidity is rubbing off on me. Monk is streaky and you are hot garbage.

"Men's table" - lol. Dude, you're so dim you fell into a freaking well on your way to the conversation.
They are 2 lottery picks.
I wish we could land some of those lottery picks. We have the same number of scholarships, but prefer to land projects instead of star prospects. And when we do land stars, we waste years having them rot away on the bench for trivial reasons.

Typical idiot uk fan. ACC team won the Ncaa Championship this year. The BCS is done. Your basketball conference still sucks and is the only reason uk gets seeded so high and gifted several round wims every year. The more you clowns talk the more you look stupid.
Nah, my post was reasonable. Four out of the last 6 years UK went to the final four. Four out of the last 6 years the SEC largely sucked. Kind of proves my whole point

Yes an acc team won the football title last year. I like Clemson. Anderson is an awesome little town. I've spent some time there for work. Good on them. I'm not sure why you brought that up. I didn't.

The BCS started in 1998 and ran until about three years ago. During that time UL was in a putrid football situation where only an undefeated year would get you in a title game and that's only if there weren't a second undefeated team from a better conference.

Outside of calling me stupid, your post had nothing in it

Reactions: beasleythecard

Played out best ball without him.
He deserves 20-25 minutes a game until he decides that assists and steals mean something.

Finally! Something we can all agree on.
Yes, just a poster sick of the ridiculous excuses from slick rick.

We have more scandals than championships.

More dark clouds than sunshine.

I am sick of the excuses of not playing players. He recruited them. Either play them or cut them. The excuses make him look bad.

Yes, just a poster sick of the ridiculous excuses from slick rick.

We have more scandals than championships.

More dark clouds than sunshine.

I am sick of the excuses of not playing players. He recruited them. Either play them or cut them. The excuses make him look bad.
I see there's been a relapse... :(

Nah, my post was reasonable. Four out of the last 6 years UK went to the final four. Four out of the last 6 years the SEC largely sucked. Kind of proves my whole point

Yes an acc team won the football title last year. I like Clemson. Anderson is an awesome little town. I've spent some time there for work. Good on them. I'm not sure why you brought that up. I didn't.

The BCS started in 1998 and ran until about three years ago. During that time UL was in a putrid football situation where only an undefeated year would get you in a title game and that's only if there weren't a second undefeated team from a better conference.

Outside of calling me stupid, your post had nothing in it
My post pointed out the errors in your post. If you are going to try and make a point have your facts straight.

I see there's been a relapse... :(

tumblr_ns5kbntczF1ur7mdeo1_400.gif

They are 2 lottery picks.
I wish we could land some of those lottery picks. We have the same number of scholarships, but prefer to land projects instead of star prospects. And when we do land stars, we waste years having them rot away on the bench for trivial reasons.
Fox came down to us and uk. I'm sure that if RP told him, "hey, sign with us and I promise to let you do whatever you want and not to try and coach you at all" - Louisville might have had a better chance. I like VJ and think that he'll end up being teally good but truth be told - he was at the very back of that McD list. Being named to that team does not mean you are an automatic OAD.

Nah, my post was reasonable. Four out of the last 6 years UK went to the final four. Four out of the last 6 years the SEC largely sucked. Kind of proves my whole point...
Actually, it proves MY point... Your team gets an undeserved bump in seed racking up wins in a crap conference.

Which is good enough to get to the Final Four with LPT's talent--absent Anthony Davis--and that's where things stall out. Because that's when the slapd!cks run into legit basketball teams.

You're only satisfied if the bar's been lowered. And if that's you, congrats.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Reactions: NISMOZCARD
Fox came down to us and uk. I'm sure that if RP told him, "hey, sign with us and I promise to let you do whatever you want and not to try and coach you at all" - Louisville might have had a better chance. I like VJ and think that he'll end up being teally good but truth be told - he was at the very back of that McD list. Being named to that team does not mean you are an automatic OAD.
I hope the four guys coming in are ready to play and spend the summer here working on their game.
Rick says he has four guys that will produce day 1.

I hope that is not coach speak and that we are not bringing 4 projects onto a team of projects.

Actually, it proves MY point... Your team gets an undeserved bump in seed racking up wins in a crap conference.

Which is good enough to get to the Final Four with LPT's talent--absent Anthony Davis--and that's where things stall out. Because that's when the slapd!cks run into legit basketball teams.

Bingo

Just echoing your football fans ;
Im sure youve seen this thread on your homeboard ;

"If Louisville was in the SEC, or had our schedule...........
I have. Our situations have been completely mirrored. It's crazy how things work out. All these sec sux threads though. It's a head scratcher. Neither fan base has much room to talk.

I have. Our situations have been completely mirrored. It's crazy how things work out. All these sec sux threads though. It's a head scratcher. Neither fan base has much room to talk.
The sunshine pumpers here need a whipping boy to feel good about themselves.
Had a guy in this post say monk and fox are trash.
I wish louisville had that type of trash on its roster instead of a roster full of projects.

Last edited:

Nope. Your point has always been that our poor conference slate leads to us losing in the post season once we finally have to play real competition. But that is proven false since we have done so well in march despite our bad conference schedule. Unless you see final fours as failures then I don't know how you can argue this.

I'm sure your next post will include a tally of all the five star studs we get and how we are utter failures for not winning the NBA western conference championship. If this post appears then we are once again chasing our tails you and I.

The sunshine pumpers here need a whipping boy to feel good about themselves.
Had a guy in this post say mink and fox are trash.
I wish louisville had that type of trash on its roster instead of a roster full of projects.
Didn't mean to interrupt but, I actually said that about Briscoe (and you) being hot garbage. Maybe you should take this over to raftards where you can resume performing your reach around in peace...

Didn't mean to interrupt but, I actually said that about Briscoe (and you) being hot garbage. Maybe you should take this over to raftards where you can resume performing your reach around in peace...
Bla bla bla bla

I wish our team has as much comeback as you do.

My post pointed out the errors in your post. If you are going to try and make a point have your facts straight.
Your post pointed out nothing. It was almost as if you didn't even read my post at all. You just spewed some hate and tossed in your opinion about seeding that can't be proved.

Some fans on both sides of this rivalry can't see past their hatred for the other school.

I don't come here to trash the Louisville program or pimp the Kentucky program. I will however throw a little defense out from time to time. Not much offense though.

Nope. Your point has always been that our poor conference slate leads to us losing in the post season once we finally have to play real competition. But that is proven false since we have done so well in march despite our bad conference schedule. Unless you see final fours as failures then I don't know how you can argue this...
"Real competition" are your words... What I've said is that when LPT starts playing legit teams among the last few standing, you lose even with a massive talent advantage. That's a fact, not opinion.

And that nets you a Final Four in some years but not much more. Unless, of course, a guy like Anthony Davis comes walkin' in.

Some fans on both sides of this rivalry can't see past their hatred for the other school.

I don't come here to trash the Louisville program or pimp the Kentucky program. I will however throw a little defense out from time to time. Not much offense though.

It's alright. We have our own fans who throw out offense against ourselves.

"Real competition" are your words... What I've said is that when LPT starts playing legit teams among the last few standing, you lose even with a massive talent advantage.

That nets you a Final Four in some years but not much more. Unless, of course, a guy like Anthony Davis comes walkin' in.

Except half our final fours under coach cal have been reached as a four (4) and an eight (8) seed. The year we made it as a four we beat the 1 and 2 in our bracket and I don't have to explain the year as the 8 because you remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT