ADVERTISEMENT

So ready for the game tonight.

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016
Even though it's just exhibition Im so pumped for this team.

This team can beat anybody. Hopefully Coach Padgett fits like I think he will!

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
GO CARDS!!! its was nice to see the basketball team playing again. 11 different scorers. The good thing is UofL has a good starting lineup, and a second string that Padgett can depend on. Keep working hard and this group will be fun to watch.

As Howie mentioned this morning, our starting five is good, good enough to compete with any team. Depth is an issue but I like what I see from Perry and Williams. I really wish Enoch was eligible and dare I say it, how good would we be with Bowen.

Anas & Ray looked spectacular. Really love how Anas has developed more of a post game, he looked very comfortable. I just hope it translates to tougher competition. Glad to see Sutton have some confidence in his shot as well.

Anas & Ray looked spectacular. Really love how Anas has developed more of a post game, he looked very comfortable. I just hope it translates to tougher competition. Glad to see Sutton have some confidence in his shot as well.
Even though Anas and Spaulding had awesome numbers, I am going to temper my expectations because Wesleyan had only one player 6-9 and then the next guy was 6-7.

Even though Anas and Spaulding had awesome numbers, I am going to temper my expectations because Wesleyan had only one player 6-9 and then the next guy was 6-7.
Yeah for sure, I'm just saying he doesn't look lost in rotation anymore, his screens are on point, and his posts moves have taken a huge leap from last year. Bigger bodies during conference play and OOC quality opponents will surely test whether or not both of them can do the same things on a different level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT