ADVERTISEMENT

What Do You Want To See In The Exhibition Game?

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
What do you want to see from the this team and Coach Payne in the exhibition game?

Would like to see a group of young men who play like they want to be at Louisville and exhibit a basketball IQ higher than a corpse that was demonstrated by the dearly departed by some (most) of the player? on the last two years teams. From the coach and staff? Arise from your seats and pretend to do something brilliant. Not asking for much. Hey we got 2 point guards this year. Better than the black hole of turnovers posing as a pg last year.

I want to see effort on both ends of the floor, especially on defense. Hoping to see a team run some kind of offense and defense and look like they know basic fundamentals. And of course I really hope they win these exhibition games which isn't a given.

Good god it's freaking Simmons your going to get nothing of tangible substance from this game whatsoever.That says what this team is going to be.

Reactions: RealStateBird
What would I like to see tonight? Darrell Griffith, Billy Thompson, Russ Smith, Denny Crum, Scooter and Rodney McCray, Jordan Nwora, T-Will, Wes Unseld, Preston Knowles, Peyton Siva, Lancaster Gordon, Francisco Garcia, Reese Gaines, Clifford Rozier, Chief, Terry Rozier, Donovan Mitchell……need I go on?

Reactions: UofLouisville
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT