ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for the MORAL "victories".

jepCard

New Poster, Show Me Love
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2022
This team has shown that they will give great effort, no matter what they face. The coaches have started to coach. I have no idea why they started to do that now and 2 years ago.

These players absolutely deserve support.

This staff does not. How do you support the players and not the coaches. Being down to 7 scholarship players should NEVER happen at UL.
I am really hating that we will have to go through this excuses and moral victory tour to finish this period.

Heard from someone who has a connection to UofL athletics that Heird wanted to fire Kenny a little while ago but Junior shot it down

Heard from someone who has a connection to UofL athletics that Heird wanted to fire Kenny a little while ago but Junior shot it down
I didn't hear it wS Junior but I was told Heird was going to fire him and was told he wasn't. It's still on Heird, is he the AD or a puppet..

Reactions: UofLouisville
Heird is a lightweight with no money. The buck stops with the AD, but he’s not making this decision by himself either way.

I’d be amazed if he’s even told someone he has an opinion, much less a recommendation. Why risk it?…

Reactions: Cardiac Red
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT