ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Post Game Speeches

Great video, I hadn't seen that. From a basic eye test, looks like Withers is not quite 6'10, he was standing next to Malik and was falling a few inches short. He was as tall as Nwora's fro', so I can't tell how tall the kid has grown.

I love Sutton. I love the fight in that Kid. He may not score some nights as much as we think he should but he will never quit. Like others have said before all of these guys are special because they chose to stay when they all could have left. Thank you Seniors and now let's get hot at the right time and go get the CHIP!

I love Sutton. I love the fight in that Kid. He may not score some nights as much as we think he should but he will never quit. Like others have said before all of these guys are special because they chose to stay when they all could have left. Thank you Seniors and now let's get hot at the right time and go get the CHIP!
Sutton only scored 8 points. I say only because most fans would want a double digit scorer every night. But what goes unnoticed by most but not me was that it was his put back for an and one that spurred us to a big run. He makes those kind of plays every game. Trailing a player only to hustle back and deflect the ball from behind is just another example of his grit.

Sutton is one of my top 10 favorite players all time. Yeah and some of that is he's from here, but damn you talking about unselfish and gives you every ounce he's got! To that point, Wheat is my favorite all time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT