ADVERTISEMENT

SEC east

tluck28

300+
Oct 7, 2016
So glad UK is playing in that weak excuse of a conference this year. With them barely beating these atrocious teams, it guarantees Stoops stays around for another year. Plus, it will be even better to beat their asses again when they come in with five wins. Go Cards!!!

The $EC East is so weak there is a genuine possibility that UK-Lexington wins the division.

UK-L lost to Florida and Bama but they still play South Carolina, Vanderbilt, Mississippi State, Missouri and toss up games against Tennessee and Georgia. It is realistic that UT and Florida could lose one or two conference games. They could finish 6-2 in conference and rematch Bama or play Tx A&M in Catlanta.

If that plays out, won't the UK-Lexington fans be a cocky bunch Thanksgiving Weekend?

Reactions: tluck28
While watching this Alabama/A & M game I couldn't believe the announcers were still trying to hype TENNESSEE as being still alive for the playoff. This team lost by 39 points last week! That isn't even considering the crap wins over App St. and the miracle over a mediocre UGA.

Reactions: zipp
The $EC East is so weak that that sports writers are basically piling the $EC West into the Top 25. I mean really? 5 of the 6 teams in the West are ranked. LSU is now all of the sudden a good team? Old Miss is a good team? They just can't have fewer than 3 $EC teams in the polls...I mean, what would that do to the perception of the greatest football league EVER?

Reactions: beasleythecard
The SEZ Least is having a pretty stellar day so far. Mizzou lost at home to Middle Tennessee, Vandy is losing near half at home against FCS Tennessee State, USC Jr squeaked one out at home against FBS newby UMass and the UKay Mildcats are in a 0-0 bore fest against mediocre Miss St..... Sweet.

There was once a day when UK could claim conference superiority. Watching the "dog fight" between them and msu and the rest of the conference today .... what a god awful joke of a conference they play in. I'd rather watch paint dry or JCPS high school ball. I mean just a bunch of pansy jokers. Crappiest football I have seen in years.

There was once a day when UK could claim conference superiority. Watching the "dog fight" between them and msu and the rest of the conference today .... what a god awful joke of a conference they play in. I'd rather watch paint dry or JCPS high school ball. I mean just a bunch of pansy jokers. Crappiest football I have seen in years.

It looks like Napoleon and Kip in slap fight. Well, that's too much credit. Miss State+UK= pillow fight.

It looks like Napoleon and Kip in slap fight. Well, that's too much credit. Miss State+UK= pillow fight.
nap_kip_napoleondynamite_1086820509.jpg
The only question is, will Rex err...BP tell Stooops to "bow to your Sensei" on Nov 26?

Reactions: geo_joe
SEC East + Miss St (our permanent, yearly cross-division rival) are as bad collectively as at any point I can remember. Would love it if we had one of our decent Brooks' teams (2006-2009) this year.

I wonder if Old Miss and Arkansas will finally drop out of the Top 25? How many more lopsided losses can Arkansas have? How many more losses can Old Miss have? The pollsters may squeak UK-Lexington into the Top 25 this week just to keep the $EC quota.

Now guys, give credit where credit is due. UK HAS improved this year. No doubt about it. They were a team ranked in the 80's and have probably moved up into the mid 50's or so now. LOL.

One thing I can say for sure... Wish we had their kicker. No way we get a 50 yard FG as time expires................

Every win they get makes them look better. In return, the better they look, the better we look when we spank them again.

And SEC schools get to play an extra home game each year. In the east every school but Vandy has 7 home games. Georgia has 8 and Florida would have had 8 but for LSU throwing a hissy fit about having to give up one of their OOC home games to make up the Florida game.
Imagine if Louisville only had to play at most one OOC away game a year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT