ADVERTISEMENT

Based on Schedule, probably will be 9-3 or 8-4 next year

I would accept that Shough is more talented than Plummer, at least when compared to where each one was coming in as transfers to UL. However, Shough’s propensity for injury is a serious concern. I watched Cunningham perform like a Heisman candidate when healthy, but I also remember just how vulnerable we were when he was playing injured.

Remember FSU was a national contender with Travis healthy, but lost badly to UGA without him. I maintain that UL will go just as far as our QB play takes us next year.

I too like Boone, but I am not ready to say he is better than Jordan.
Yea the Boone and Jordan comparison is a tough one. Jordan is obviously faster. Boone is obviously much bigger. But Jordan was a lot more of a down hill runner then you might expect, but it’s safe to say Boone is a more powerful runner and should get more YAC. And then, Boone is much faster the a man of his size should be. But he’s not as likely to have as many big plays - or make something out of nothing.
My hope is this… that Boone (is a Michael Bush clone) and gives us more value by being able to have longer sustainable drives, allowing us to control or manage the game, an keep the defense fresh.

I’m waiting till after the Spring Game and Portal action before making a prediction. I will say, right now, I’m pretty optimistic about our potential record.

Reactions: 2330859
Well, here's my irresponsible 2024 season prediction for Louisville football.

Cards 44 A.Peay 3
Cards 42 Jax State 16
Cards 38 Ga. Tech 17
Irish 30 Cards 27
Cards 45 SMU 14
Cards 34 Virginia 10
Cards 31 Miami 19
Cards 34 BC 13
Cards 31 Clemson 24
Cards 34 Stanford 17
Cards 44 Pitt 7
Cards 35 UK 24