ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Commish, "One Thing is not like the Other" BS line on Gameday...

fsu just “othered” by the big boys. Question is - are they too egotistical and stupid to realize that is their future if they join the sec or, will they see the writing on the wall and work together with the rest of the conference to strengthen where they’re at?

I’m betting on the ego and stupidity…
They will lean to whichever path pays them more $.

All these schools that left their conferences in search of a better opportunity for National success have discovered “it’s not always greener on the other side”.

Nebraska, TX A&M, Arkansas, are a few notables, but Missouri may be the exception.

FSU would never compete equally in the SEC; they are a huge underdog against UGA, and I doubt they would be competitive against Alabama.

I was listening to talk radio today and the Big 12 Conference thinks FSU should go to the Big 12. I was laughing the whole time they were talking. In the since of competition FSU could compete and win the Big 12 but it wouldn’t give them a guaranteed advantage to the
Playoffs. I heard they had to shutdown the playoff committee site because they were getting so many complaints.

I agree there are quite a few teams out there that switched conferences and they are now a has been. I don’t know why Miami, Virginia Tech or FSU think they would be better off in another conference. The only way they would be better off is they would make more money. They would also become irrelevant in world of sports. Right now Miami and Va Tech aren’t selling out their stadiums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT