ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Who?

Dude on ESPN said Scott Drew may still be a possibility for Louisville. I guess he hasn't signed on the dotted line on Baylor's extension?

Dude on ESPN said Scott Drew may still be a possibility for Louisville. I guess he hasn't signed on the dotted line on Baylor's extension?
Dude. Give it up. The only reason I heard he hadn't signed was because a big UK booster wanted to reach out to Drew if he was interested in the UK job....

Dude. Give it up. The only reason I heard he hadn't signed was because a big UK booster wanted to reach out to Drew if he was interested in the UK job....
Hey, I was just as surprised to hear a pundit on ESPN saying Drew was still an option. Nothing for me to give up except the comments I heard and saw.

Reactions: vegasville1
and your reply is to give it yup because you heard a rumor about uk wanting him? like uk is going to pay cal's $36M buyout? looks like dude you should give it up. drew hasn't signed an extension so he's still in play

and your reply is to give it yup because you heard a rumor about uk wanting him? like uk is going to pay cal's $36M buyout? looks like dude you should give it up. drew hasn't signed an extension so he's still in play
Man, you have severe trouble with reading comprehension. Yes, the ship has sailed as far as Drew coming to Louisville to be the HC. All I said was a UK booster wanted to hear from Drew what it would take for him to become coach at UK since the contract has not been finalized or signed. I didn't say UK was going to do it but there are a lot, i mean a lot of true blue fans that have already lost patience with Calimari. Jimbo Fisher got bought out of a 75 million contract, I'm sure it could happen for half that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT