ADVERTISEMENT

Scott Satterfield on interest from Louisville

I didnt make a prediction. I created a thread to temper expectations. I not once predicted a finish for the Cards and I'm still not.. but I did claim support for Mack.

You didn't predict either. You set a faux bar and posted a thread from twitter that proved my predictor of fan expectation was right and yours was wrong.

I laughed at your claim of neutrality in this thread in reference to the support of the coach anyway - it was not a reference to predictions.

But this is what you do. If you arent moving goal posts your concocting straw man arguments.

Make yourself useful and tell us how great Petrino's ACC record was going into the season, and tell us how that worked out for him.

Here's the analysis. Your analysis there was useless. You failed. Just like your coach, Bobby. At least your AD gave him the shoe.
I recall everything perfectly. I predicted that Mack would be an NCAA bubble team, and you said that was being overly optimistic. Excuse me for construing that as your prediction of something less. Sounds like in the aftermath, you weren't either insightful or courageous enough to make a prediction.

I also remarked that I was probably being less optimistic than most U of L fans. That would mean that I was setting a LOWER bar than most fans. Please survey fans and inform me and everyone else if that's not accurate.

Guys like you enjoy concocting narratives about my positions to suit your purposes. And when all you have to do is ask me or cite my comments factually. As I like to say, those are the strategies of a loser...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT