ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kevin Durant To The Warriors

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Wonder if GSW can make that work? There is only one ball and a ton of shooters now. Can they keep Curry, Klay, Green, AND Durant happy? They have no front court/center as of now though.

Potentially beneficial for UofL. This move certainly weakens the Thunder to the point you'd have to wonder how it affects Billy D's situation. Could put him back in play to replace Pitino depending on the timing of it all.

Potentially beneficial for UofL. This move certainly weakens the Thunder to the point you'd have to wonder how it affects Billy D's situation. Could put him back in play to replace Pitino depending on the timing of it all.

OKC is done and it won't be long until Billy D is gone or looking for another job. Honestly if I were them I would try to trade Westbrook before he walks next season as a free agent. Then go ahead and tank the season get a high draft pick. One thing OKC has done is draft pretty good KD, Westbrook, Harden, Ibaka, and Adams. Maybe they can strike again when they get a top draft pick.

I was a little surprised he left OKC. I thought he would stick around for another year waiting for the salary cap to increase then go after 40 or more million a year from a team willing to pay that much.

He might still do that because he signed a 2 year deal with the second year a player option which means he can opt out and go for that insane payday. Not sure the Warriors were his best option because like it's already been pointed out, there isn't but so many shots per game and they already had a loaded roster of shooters.

I was a little surprised he left OKC. I thought he would stick around for another year waiting for the salary cap to increase then go after 40 or more million a year from a team willing to pay that much.

He might still do that because he signed a 2 year deal with the second year a player option which means he can opt out and go for that insane payday. Not sure the Warriors were his best option because like it's already been pointed out, there isn't but so many shots per game and they already had a loaded roster of shooters.

It's still hard for me to see how this will work longer than a year money wise.Curry has 1 year left at around 12 million dollars a year, and considering Mike Conley just got 30 mil a year. As you said Cue I'm sure New York, LA, Chicago, and other not worried about the luxury tax will offer both an insane amount of money. I'm sure he will be looking for a big payday as well as Durant. Green and Thompson are both locked up for a few more years at a discount price of 18 mil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT