ADVERTISEMENT

Ncaa BB response expected 7 Dec

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
Well just as things are going good the bad news is expected next Monday at least we will know what lies ahead for the program.

I just want this crap in the rear view mirror as soon as possible. But seeing how this team is looking promising, I expect the NCAA to hammer the program.

I just want this crap in the rear view mirror as soon as possible. But seeing how this team is looking promising, I expect the NCAA to hammer the program.
Yell i'm not feeling too giddy about what they are going say. Praying for the best outcome i just don't see it though. I would just hate any thing really bad because it would take alot if not all the good air Card BB is feeling right now. However it needs to be over and done so we can move on regardless.
My biggest issue with it happening now is that it will over shadow what this team is doing at present a big unnecessary distraction that will be front and center for the haters to keep in the news.

Last edited:
Reactions: shadow force
It's hard to imagine what else could be done with UofL. Besides the ultimate death penalty. UofL has already fired the athletic director, fired the head coach, fired assistant coaches, vacated the national championship, vacated wins, post season ban, eliminated scholarships.

It's hard to imagine what else could be done with UofL. Besides the ultimate death penalty. UofL has already fired the athletic director, fired the head coach, fired assistant coaches, vacated the national championship, vacated wins, post season ban, eliminated scholarships.
I would bet my money on 1 or 2 tourney bans,, Being on probation is a hard fight too battle.

IMO, firing everyone is/was the hammer. Their case on our so called part of pay for play is weak and our punishment will be weakened. Some of the other teams that snubbed their noses at the NCAA, in the PFP will get hammered.

IMO, firing everyone is/was the hammer. Their case on our so called part of pay for play is weak and our punishment will be weakened. Some of the other teams that snubbed their noses at the NCAA, in the PFP will get hammered.

I really hope you turn out to be right, PH. It's just that the NCAA has never given UofL the benefit of the doubt and I'd be surprised if they start now. I'm not normally a negative outlook type of person but when it comes to those clowns I think they'll always choose to screw UofL over.

Reactions: Mayoman
I agree the NCAA has never given Louisville a break, there have been other schools that have done worse and penalized a whole lot less. It kind of makes you wonder if something else is behind it.

Reactions: shadow force
It must not be that bad of news for us, so I’m guessing we want this is the news.

Bad news is dumped on a Friday to hide results.
Results you want to put on the air are shown on Mondays to get started on the news cycle.

We must be fighting and feel good.

Reactions: 198019862013Champs
I’m surprised the news regarding the NCAA’s response hasn’t leaked, especially if the news is particularly bad. Louisville is a small town at the end of the day. Word travels fast.

Reactions: rh62531
To me it’s simple what you ask for: a ban from this years tourney whether or not it’s played and nothing more from the ncaa. Who cares if we don’t play in the tournament in a year where it may not even happen?

Reactions: jalovell23
I believe you guys find yourself the scapegoat for the NCAAs laughable (nearly criminal) North Carolina debacle.
They lost any semblance of control or respect over that and are now looking to hammer a different big name school.
I believe you get a ban this year, two years probation. Ban likely comes with free transfers for any players. Loss of two scholarships as well will be thrown in.

I believe you guys find yourself the scapegoat for the NCAAs laughable (nearly criminal) North Carolina debacle.
They lost any semblance of control or respect over that and are now looking to hammer a different big name school.
I believe you get a ban this year, two years probation. Ban likely comes with free transfers for any players. Loss of two scholarships as well will be thrown in.
Cant get a ban this season this issue still not going to be resolved until spring /summer at earliest.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT