ADVERTISEMENT

Manziel hangin out with Lamar..............thats never a good thing!!!!

Anyone notice you haven't heard anything about/from Manziel in a long time? I know that re-enrolled at TAMU at some point and that was the last I heard of him.

Hopefully he pulled his head out and just been laying low in an attempt to get another shot. If he's truly stayed clean all this time and does so up through summer, I expect him to get an invitation or two to someones camp this fall.

Very difficult to do without the help of family, friends, counseling and FAITH. Many people have been down the road he is on.

You honestly think Lamars Momma is even gonna let him anywhere near that road? LOL. She'll chase him across the country just to whip his azz if she thinks he's getting into that kind of foolishness. I'm convinced of that. She's not a woman to be trifled with. :)

In fairness to Lamar, he thought Johhny was there to fix the running toilet...but the guy wouldn't leave.

What's worse, hanging with Manziel or this:

Cze_-VrVQAEfBQD.jpg:large

Reactions: Louisvillian
There is nothing wrong with Lamar trying to help a fellow Heisman winner get back on the right track...I heard many comparisons between those two with one glaring exception...off the field issues...I'm sure Jonny is looking at him and thinking, let's see how he's gonna handle this...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT