ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Pittsburgh

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
Pittsburgh does not have an impressive record but they have lost a lot of close games so we are going to have to play a good game.

Started off with a 14-0 lead and end the 1st half with a 7 point lead. A very fast paced game really good defense we had some to many possessions on offense.

Cards got up 14 to 0 and then pretty much played like the game was over. Turnovers, missed open shots and the inability to corral the ball is why they scored only 18 points since.

32 to 25 at the half. Good thing Pitt is not very good or the Cards would be down 10. Walz look perplexed leaving the court at halftime.

This team needs to find that true go to player, a leader on the court. That is still missing and Walz needs to find out who that is, even if it isn't ideal.

They shows moments of brilliance with how they can move the ball for the best shot, but each player has the problem of turning the ball over. Some are more careless while some are just willing to risk it.

Is there an injury with Mobley because the backup minutes for Cochran are going to the Turkish kid. She isn't shooting 3's anymore but she's got size. Mobley may be on the way to the portal?

I hate it when the game is being played and the camera is focused on a player on the bench that the announcers are talking about.

I would like to see more Mobley, Love and Russell. I actually think Mobley is the best physical athlete on the team. However, I am not at practice and I know you earn playing time at practice

End of the 3rd quarter and we are up by 10. This is going to be a tough finish we better protect the ball. The refs have been quick with the whistle on 3 second and jump balls.

Jefferson is really tough going to the basket she is strong and she can readjust when she is in the air. 6:46 left in the game Cards up by 17.

We played the 4th quarter like the 1st quarter and turned it into a blow out Cards win 74-44.

Jefferson and Taylor are the key to this teams success. Both can lead but I don't think it comes natural to them.

Definitely got to get a hold on the turnovers though.

I like Love coming off the bench she is really impressive to me. She is a good rebounder can score from anywhere on the court and she is a good rebounder.

I think Kiki, along with O, are the leaders. I think Kiki is the person to go to in crunch time.

We have a lot of players that can score and our defense is getting better. I wish we had a really good 6’6” player or bigger to go with this team. We don’t have any supper stars but we have a team that plays together.

Reactions: vivid_red
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT