ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS NC STATE GAME THREAD

Well, whatever it is, the guys are not dialed in that's for sure. Maybe it's the short week? I don't know, but there's two drops in a roll on perfect passes.

7-0 State you can’t blame the defense because of our lackluster offense. The offense is putting us in bad field position. The receivers need to start catching the ball. It’s funny how we all complained about too many long balls. I think we have only thrown one so far.

Reactions: cherp8
That dialing back the D on 3rd and long cost us big time. Weak D. Had we continued to pressure we get the ball back instead the get a TD and all the mojo.
We are not in a good spot right now

If only we knew what it could be.
It's easy to say they're looking ahead but I still believe the ND game has nothing to do with it. Maybe the ease of scoring their last game has them expecting the same instead of making sure its the same?

The defense isn't looking ahead to next week. I think Brohm scripted an offense to work its way down the field and not just going for big plays. It hasn't worked to say the least.

Let's see if he opens it up now that were down seven points. No way anyone would have expected a goose egg at halftime.

We need to do a better job mixing up the plays if we are going to do nothing but run 5 pass plays in a row they will keep blitzing and not worry about the run. I do think UNCST looks vulnerable against the pass.

Just not sold on Plummer when comes to heads up play. He should have just taken the sack

Defense is doing everything in their power to keep us in this game

Guys, it must be my fault. This on line betting has jinxed me as I picked a parlay with both Thrash and Jordan scoring a TD. So of course Louisville is shutout at the half.

Well let’s remember there are always 2 halves in every ballgame. Let’s hope we make some game changing adjustments and come out and win the game.

Reactions: BPGhost
Lol yall are the most negative, pessimistic people I’ve ever seen. We were down 15 at half to GT

Reactions: BPGhost
Well let’s remember there are always 2 halves in every ballgame. Let’s hope we make some game changing adjustments and come out and win the game.
Very possible. Remember the GT game?

I think Plummer is the kind of QB that needs some success to get it going. Like a hot shooter in basketball. I think his confidence always needs a boost and when it doesn't come, he falters.

The running game struggles are also hurting him because the pass rush is constant. That's why Brohm has ran 4 screen plays in the 1st half.

I'm hoping Brohm decides to air it out in this 3rd quarter. Try to get that big pass play to get Plummer confident.

I think however this game has answered my question is Plummer a QB that could lead to special things this season. And that is not likely.

We're going to have to wait for Brohm to bring in the QB that has an abundance of confidence along with talent. I would take BC's QB in a second. Brohm would have a blast drawing up plays with that kind of a QB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT