ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS NC STATE GAME THREAD

Lol yall are the most negative, pessimistic people I’ve ever seen. We were down 15 at half to GT
That was a neutral field. True road game tonight. Plummer is off. Pack gets the ball up 10. Not looking good.

I’m just saying we have an extremely explosive offense that can pick it up in a hurry. Plummer has his flaws but I’ve yet to see him have a stinker for 4 quarters. Defense is playing great. Still very much in this game

Road crowd has nothing to do with Louisville's struggles. Plummer is off and when he did throw some tight passes, the receivers dropped them.

Brohm's strategy to counter NC State's pass rush has not worked because of this. He's the kind of coach who makes in game adjustments. He needs that for sure in this 2nd half.

Number 1 priority should be getting the ball to Thrash. 1 reception is unacceptable

I think you’ll see us try to get the ball out quick on screens and bubbles early. Stretch the defense laterally. Then take some shots

Road crowd has nothing to do with Louisville's struggles. Plummer is off and when he did throw some tight passes, the receivers dropped them.

Brohm's strategy to counter NC State's pass rush has not worked because of this. He's the kind of coach who makes in game adjustments. He needs that for sure in this 2nd half.
Don't ever discount or underestimate a rowdy road crowd. They make a difference.

Thank God we intercepted that because as bad as our offense is playing I don’t think we can overcome 17-0.

Well that possession looked like Satterfield play calling. 2nd and long running play leads to 3rd and 5. Blitz was coming and Plummer holding on to the ball. Needed to roll out or quick slant.

I think that if the game was in Louisville, the call would have been overturned, and we would have a TD. Crew was too chicken to overturn it there.
Should have never been called an incomplete pass initially. They always call that a TD, then reverse it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT