ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS NC STATE GAME THREAD

Time to break up the Pack tonight. Watch them scatter like a bunch of crazed wolves.

Cards 38 Pack 27

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I really don't want to be right about the team looking ahead to next week. Signs will show early on if they are focused or not. I guess I'm still burned by Satt. In Brohm We Trust.

I know what you mean. As Cards fans, we have seen this many a time over the years, mostly with hoops because the games are so close together.

I could never understand how players would not be ready to play a tough conference game because they're looking ahead to a non conference game a week later. For me, this is more on the coaches than the players.

If the coaching is focused during the week on next weeks game as much or more than the current week game, the players may not be as prepared.

I don't see this with Jeff Brohm. The NC State game is a breakout moment on the season. Yes, the team is 4 and 0 but they're not ranked and beating ACC bottom dwellers is not exactly the we're here moment.

I would be shocked if the players are sloppy or obviously distracted in this game tonight. It's not like they're playing Georgia or Michigan next week. Louisville has had recent success playing the Irish, so this can't wait to play them mentality shouldn't apply to this group.

I think it's more of a fans thing because of some piss poor coaching in the past. This team already looks different than any of Satterfield's teams and I fully expect them to be ready to play a tough road game.

Doesn't guarantee a win because the Wolfpack could play over their heads and play their best game on the season.

Well this goes without saying. All Cards fans know that we have to overcome suspect officiating in ACC games. It's a given.

Holding call negates a first down followed by a bad punt can’t do that and win tough games.

Again with these holding calls. Didn't look like much to me. It just never seems to end. The fake punt worked perfectly but for a holding call behind the play.

You can call holding on every play I expect the refs to use it against multiple times tonight

Brohm's game plan is a bit conservative early in this game. Looks like he will need to make some adjustments again.

It should be 14-0 right now I hope we can get everyone on board and start playing better.

Lotta weird stuff going on. Offense keeping the crowd in the game. The D needs a takeaway.

Not trending favorably, not trending unfavorably. Gonna be a fight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT