ADVERTISEMENT

LOUISVILLE VS DEPAUL GAME THREAD

I never thought I'd see the day that I wouldn't be bothered by cards basketball coverage being delayed by previous game going into OT.

So. IN game is televised on ESPN+.

Just saying.

This on KP

I know it’s just the 1st half, but it’s embarrassing being behind by a 1 win team when clearly they shouldn’t be.

Well that should do it. Again DePaul has better athletes than Louisville let that sink in.

Man, this is so bad. I just don't see how this can be allowed to continue. It is so obvious that this is a team without any belief in its coach.

Getting blown out by a 1 and 7 DePaul team has to be the final straw. All I know is I'm done with it. If the University isn't serious about its men's basketball program, I'm not interested.

Fire KP next week and put Manning in charge.

Wow!!! Outscored 18 to 2 after switching to a basic 2-3 zone!! No movement on offense, This is as bad as anytime this year.
Guess Louisville doesn't play better on the road. Another myth!

What kind of player is he going to be able to entice to come here? Screw a car, going to need bill gates money to overcome coaches ineptitude.

the nice thing about listening to the games on the radio with paul rogers, and jody demling today, is that you don't get to see how really bad they are so it's only half as bad, lol. but did say take away tre white and they were 10-18 from the field but white destroying the offense today

If it wasn't for Johnson we wouldn't have a win. Kenny should be fired just for not recognizing the fact he should be starting

Man, this is so bad. I just don't see how this can be allowed to continue. It is so obvious that this is a team without any belief in its coach.

Getting blown out by a 1 and 7 DePaul team has to be the final straw. All I know is I'm done with it. If the University isn't serious about its men's basketball program, I'm not interested.

Fire KP next week and put Manning in charge.
Manning sucks as well. He’s more experienced but, all of that experience is of him sucking.

Reactions: glassmanJ
They really tried to water down the schedule but not even that could do it.

We're going to learn a lot between now and the end of the year.

We know what this is, the question is what happens between now and shortly after the final game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT