ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville vs Clemson

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I am out of the area tonight so I won’t be able to watch the game so I hope we have Card fans posting early.

The game is on ACCNX turned it on and there’s something wrong with our login. I’m tired having to jump through hoops to watch games.
My philosophy is if they want me to watch they would make it easy. So I won’t be watching tonight. I have other options . Good luck ladies

Well we end the 3rd quarter with a 23 point lead. We have 4 players in double figures and they have 1. We are out rebounding them 21-14. Right now the star of the show is Kiki Jefferson she is the leading scorer and rebounder for us.

Handling business on the road!! Up by 18 with under 2:00.

Final 81-64 Cards 4 players in double figures a 5th player with 8. Really balanced scoring hard for opponents to defend.

Reactions: JTMPR
Well we end the 3rd quarter with a 23 point lead. We have 4 players in double figures and they have 1. We are out rebounding them 21-14. Right now the star of the show is Kiki Jefferson she is the leading scorer and rebounder for us.

Kiki is really turning into an offensive force for this team. The only complaint I have about her game is that she likes to do a little “touchdown dance” after every bucket. We need to find a way to get her to quit celebrating and immediately start playing defense, so that the other team doesn’t get an easy bucket at the other end.

Reactions: Guardman
Kiki is really turning into an offensive force for this team. The only complaint I have about her game is that she likes to do a little “touchdown dance” after every bucket. We need to find a way to get her to quit celebrating and immediately start playing defense, so that the other team doesn’t get an easy bucket at the other end.
My guess is the staff is aware. First time she does that and doesn’t get back she’ll get yanked and watch from the bench.

Reactions: PushupMan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT