ADVERTISEMENT

Lol....congrats to the kitty kat fans

You know,and I'm not gonna talk any smack either. I just get tickled by how Cal reacts to defeats. I mean,they've got a good team,but some of his post game remarks are just weird. He's a weird dude. Keep it weird Cal... I guess.

Reactions: rockycard
UofL is a rivalry school of the kitty kats. YOUR allowed to smack talk....even if UofL is having a bad season.
And you know danged well part of the reason we're in the shape we're in is because of some of the same things that they didn't get caught at.
Like I said,it's a little enjoyable watching Cal squirm.

I’m glad they lost but they’re still on the 2 line, which I expected… The committee will also put them in the lowest 1 seed bracket probably Baylor..

Cal blames the portal for Crean getting fired, all the while Kentucky’s starting pg was Creans best player last year. Remember when he was talking about us damaging his buddy because we took Damien Lee? He’s such a hypocrite

Does John have any players or recruits that CKP can poach? Wonder if Oscar would want to play for Kenny? With the transfer portal anything is possible.

Oscar has a $700K NIL on the table if he returns. It will depend entirely on his placement in the draft. I expect he jumps into the first round, despite Calipari and UK fans suggesting second round.

Oscar has a $700K NIL on the table if he returns. It will depend entirely on his placement in the draft. I expect he jumps into the first round, despite Calipari and UK fans suggesting second round.
Oscar reminds me so much of a guy that played at UofL when I went to school there...Wes somebody or other. 🙂

Both are/were great rebounders but Wes and his outlet passing gets the edge here.. Both easily scored in close. Oscar is maybe a better shooter but Wes was a better passer. And it was funny watching defenders try to fight through an Unseld pick!

Peace

• Love
Reactions: Mayoman
You wish. Why the heck would he do that? His love for crazy fans or Calimari?
Exactly and, how’s he realistically going to play his way higher in the draft by staying? He just had a POY type season and he’ll be a year older - never a good thing as far as the nba is concerned.

He’s gonna make more than 700K if he turns pro.

I remember when uofk fans mocked UofL players for returning for their junior or senior season. Now cayuts fans are begging players to return to lexghanistan.
Laugh. Out. Loud.

The comparison between Wes and Oscar is actually quite accurate, particularly with respect to positioning in rebounding. Charles Barkley was another 6’6” (despite what anyone tells you, Wes was only 6’6” tall) college player who used his width, timing and positioning to dominate the glass.

How did Huggy Bear ever let Oscar get away from WVU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT