ADVERTISEMENT

Klenakis is at Louisville, in state 5* Linemen goes elsewhere

An objective analysis on that info alone says coaching.

But there's a guy named "Kratz" who started a recent thread devoted to the subject of "GLARING recruiting need" on the O-line. And this was his first post...

So which is it? Were you just drunk at the keyboard on Thursday nite and thinking clearly four days later? Or has your argument simply morphed now that you have been called out on your superficial recruiting analysis? It's one or the other, and you're the only guy who knows the answer...

Deflect away little man. As you've pointed out, I already gave my answer, backed up by the statistics of this years recruiting class. I asked for your answer, and as usual, you have nothing but deflection.

So answer the question or concede that you really don't have a clue, you just like to play someone that does on the internet.

Signed,
Jawon Pass
That's true that we beat the Gumps for JP - which given he's a QB was honestly not that surprising. BP has a proven track record developing QBs - one that Saban does not have.

Pretty sure the comment about UofL beating them for recruits was specifically about OL or DL players. When UofL starts doing that - it will be a good day / sign for the program.

Deflect away little man. As you've pointed out, I already gave my answer, backed up by the statistics of this years recruiting class. I asked for your answer, and as usual, you have nothing but deflection.

So answer the question or concede that you really don't have a clue, you just like to play someone that does on the internet.
No answer is the answer I expected...

No answer pretty much sums you up on this particular subject, though I do give you credit for being knowledgeable in other areas such as the Arena.

In the last two classes we have Linwood Foye(Missouri & TX Tech),Robbie Bell(Colorado St & Middle TN), James Dematto(East Carolina,Syracuse,Tulane),Gerrik Volmer(only offer is U of L),Cole Bentley(GA Tech & VA),Joey Palmer(Cincy,Memphis,Colorado St),Poutasi Poutasi(UNLV,San Diego St,Colorado St). 5 power school offers between those kids. Almost identical to the kids in the 2014 group that won 9 games while in the ACC.
You have at least one listed who is not there...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT