ADVERTISEMENT

Klenakis is at Louisville, in state 5* Linemen goes elsewhere

Probably more than you whining incessantly about Klenakis...
even recruits can see that they dont want to play for that guru. His time is past him and just like kragthorpe, klanakis is not fit for the louisville sideline.

I wish we had an offensive line coach that quality kids wanted to play for.

Reactions: wilkie01
I think that recruit said he was considering the slapd!cks. And I believe they get a lotta 4- and 5-star OL kids from the State.

Maybe that program would be more to yours and Kratz's liking...

I think that recruit said he was considering the slapd!cks. And I believe they get a lotta 4- and 5-star OL kids from the State.

Maybe that program would be more to yours and Kratz's liking...
you are a professional at deflecting.
You are either Kerri Washington from Scandal or you are shonda rhymes herself. Either way, Klenakis needs to pay you for picking up his poo after him. You are great at it.

How many 5 star kids does Ky produce a year?
why didnt our offensive line coach make it a priority to get this kid to campus?

This kids would have changed our program.

Seriously??? An OT is going to "change our program"? One that has never played a down of CFB?

I get that you're invested in your position but, you're just posting nonsense now.
nonsence? you dont believe 1 player can change a program?
SUNSHINE PUMPER.........

signed
Brohm
Bush
Bridgewater
Washington
Jackson

between you and Zipp, I wonder how kragcooper is still not on the sideline. Klanakis is an absolute clown. he should be whacked.

nonsence? you dont believe 1 player can change a program?
SUNSHINE PUMPER.........

signed
Brohm
Bush
Bridgewater
Washington
Jackson

between you and Zipp, I wonder how kragcooper is still not on the sideline. Klanakis is an absolute clown. he should be whacked.
Please tell me which one of those players was an OFFENSIVE TACKLE.

I don't know if Klenakis is the right guy for the job moving forward but, the only clown in this equation, is you.

Actually, I think one 5 star OL lineman could change the program. It opens the door for future recruits. You have to get the first one to make the others realize this school is a viable option.

QB is the obvious example. Look how one good one has led to more coming. Jawon Pass is redshirting this year. He's more highly rated coming out of HS than Jackson was. Pass' final two schools were UofL and Bama. He chose to redshirt and learn under Petrino and behind Lamar when the starting QB job at Bama was wide open and a freshman did wind up winning it.

You can't overlook the precedent that a 5 star sets in who they sign with for the players that come behind them.

Lamar should win the Heisman this year. You'd better believe that every dual threat QB in high school right now will notice that they could win a Heisman at Louisville under Petrino.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Please tell me which one of those players was an OFFENSIVE TACKLE.

I don't know if Klenakis is the right guy for the job moving forward but, the only clown in this equation, is you.
I believe the only clown in the equasion is our offensive production in the Houston game. It was an embarrassment to organized football. For you sunshine pumpers to defend this crapshow is heroesque. The offensive line needs you and zipp to defend Jackson like you defend Klanakis. We would be undefeated.

But, since kids watch film of perspective schools and make a judgement on where to go, I doubt we land many 4 or 5 star linemen as long as klanakis is on the louisville staff.

He is offensive line coach/ and zone read coordinator. Maybe that is why we do not have anything that resembles a power running game.

Maybe that is why we can not put linemen in the game that can simply stand up.

Maybe that is why we have 2 guys #56 and #74 have 1000 penalties between them back to back and nothing is done about it.

Maybe that is why we have a walkon center that had more false starts than every center I have ever watched combined.

There is an old saying "GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT"

Our offensive line coach is pure GARBAGE and as long as he is on the sidelines at louisville, quality linemen recruits will look elsewhere, and we will continue to field a line that is complete garbage. Technically and factually.

The tape and the eye test say so, no matter how you twist it, or no matter how much vigor you use to sunshine pump.

HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED.

One of the Klenakis haters can try to explain how highly rated O-linemen have fared at LPT. I'll get out the popcorn...

The last two 5 stars from Ky have gone to Bama. Damien Harris, and now Wills.

Actually the state of Kentucky has produced a five star player according to Rivals in each of the last three years.

Harris and Wills choose BAMA. But Landon Young..Left Tackle, that played on same Lexington Lafayette team Wills was on last year, was an Army All American and choose Kentucky last year. He is splitting time at LT this year

Reactions: beasleythecard
Great, a real slappy shows up.

But while you're here, tell us how those 5-star guys usually pan out at LPT. Some of our fans need guidance...

One of the Klenakis haters can try to explain how highly rated O-linemen have fared at LPT. I'll get out the popcorn...
Deflect is defined as to cause something to change direction, or to deter someone from his/her intended purpose. When all the attention is focused on you and you change the subject and get people to change what they are talking about, this is an example of a time when you deflect the conversation.

stick to Louisville, I dont give a single fork about UKlown college. I am pissed that we have a Offensive line coach that has sank a championship year and you seem happy about it.

He cant recruit, cant coach and his players are lost and have no idea what a silent count is in year 3. That is not acceptable.

Actually our starting Oline consists of 2 three star guys, 2 two guys and a walk on. The highly rated guys include Young (5 star freshman) who is the backup at LT, and 2 4 star guys that had Bama offers last year (Jackson and Leavitt) are redshirting..

Maybe it's a player development issue with Petrino and his Olinemen these days.... : )

Actually, I think one 5 star OL lineman could change the program. It opens the door for future recruits. You have to get the first one to make the others realize this school is a viable option.

QB is the obvious example. Look how one good one has led to more coming. Jawon Pass is redshirting this year. He's more highly rated coming out of HS than Jackson was. Pass' final two schools were UofL and Bama. He chose to redshirt and learn under Petrino and behind Lamar when the starting QB job at Bama was wide open and a freshman did wind up winning it.

You can't overlook the precedent that a 5 star sets in who they sign with for the players that come behind them.

Lamar should win the Heisman this year. You'd better believe that every dual threat QB in high school right now will notice that they could win a Heisman at Louisville under Petrino.
Anything is possible but that's a whole lotta 'what ifs'. First off in order for that premise to work - that OT has to be a star and even then - 5 star OL don't typically sign with a program because another 5 star did.

It's not like when Teddy signed and a ton of skill guys followed because they wanted to play with him.

We all absolutely want great players at every position here - this has devolved into one (or two) poster(s) freaking out and after a bad loss where the team looked terrible, and somehow equating that into the offense is a "clown show".

Deflect is defined as to cause something to change direction, or to deter someone from his/her intended purpose. When all the attention is focused on you and you change the subject and get people to change what they are talking about, this is an example of a time when you deflect the conversation...
You started a thread asking about a kid U of L didn't recruit, presumably, to advance your attack agenda on Klenakis and the O-line. Never heard anyone besides you mention this kid in connection with U of L.

The local school that DID have a connection was the slapd!cks. Hence, the discussion included them.

If you don't like that, choose your discussion subjects more carefully...

Actually our starting Oline consists of 2 three star guys, 2 two guys and a walk on. The highly rated guys include Young (5 star freshman) who is the backup at LT, and 2 4 star guys that had Bama offers last year (Jackson and Leavitt) are redshirting..

Maybe it's a player development issue with Petrino and his Olinemen these days.... : )
our offensive line coach should have his head on a stick, but the sunshine pumpers want to mow his lawn and do his dishes for him.

we gave up 11 sacks and these einsteins say it is not coaching or recruiting.

You started a thread asking about a kid U of L didn't recruit, presumably, to advance your attack agenda on Klenakis and the O-line. Never heard anyone besides you mention this kid in connection with U of L.

The local school that DID have a connection was the slapd!cks. Hence, the discussion included them.

If you don't like that, choose your discussion subjects more carefully...
Louisville will not sniff a quality linemen with Klanakis as the line coach.

we do not even begin to agree on this subject, but he is a moron.

look at the splits on the line when we play Kentucky. if it is a running play, whatever gap we are running the play through will have a larger split than any other gap.

For any competent defensive coordinator all you have to do is blitz the widest gap on louisville's line. Clemson did it, and Houston did it. Wake and Duke.

So if we can not recruit quality guys to play the line, and we can not have any competent guys on the line, look forward to being blitzed like the earth is going to end from this point forward.

Pay close attention to our line splits. The way we line up and how off we are in that group.

Then after you see how terrible we are, ask yourself why klanakis is a louisville coach.

Sounds like the typical "wait until next year". I guess I asked for that...

Our Oline is currently considered one of the best 4 or 5 in the SEC this year and we have 2 1000 yard rushers at running back this year. All American and future 1st round draft choice, Jarod Allen, from Bama said after our game this year it was one of the most physical games he's played in in college. AND we only lose 1 starter for next year.

No need to wait until next year to see if our Oline is good, thanks

Louisville will not sniff a quality linemen with Klanakis as the line coach.

we do not even begin to agree on this subject, but he is a moron...
The point was made that interest in the kid you mentioned doesn't equate in any way to excellence along the O-line. Witness the slappies.

So your OP was shot to hell...

our offensive line coach should have his head on a stick, but the sunshine pumpers want to mow his lawn and do his dishes for him.

we gave up 11 sacks and these einsteins say it is not coaching or recruiting.
Do you even read what you type? In your world anybody who doesn't support your ridiculous scorched earth mentality of firing a coach in season over a bad loss is a "sunshine pumper"?

Show me one post where I said that our recruiting couldn't be better. Show me one post where I said Klenakis deserves a lifetime contract.

What I've said is that it's a recruiting is a process and there has been improvement every year. I've also provided you the objective stats of what the offense has accomplished so far in a 9-2 season.

You came back with some subjective nonsense about your personal "eye test" and how UofL is an "embarrassment to organized football". If anything, I'm simply trying to talk you off of the ledge.

Our Oline is currently considered one of the best 4 or 5 in the SEC this year and we have 2 1000 yard rushers at running back this year. All American and future 1st round draft choice, Jarod Allen, from Bama said after our game this year it was one of the most physical games he's played in in college. AND we only lose 1 starter for next year.

No need to wait until next year to see if our Oline is good, thanks
Top 4 or 5? By who - the geniuses on Liar? You, jauk, grover and the rest of the deep thinkers?

With all of that talent you would think you would have had greater success in arguably the worst division in P5 - and not had the first chance for bowl eligibility this decade come down to outlasting Austin Peay.

AND, as long as your loss isn't Stupes - I think we'll be fine.

The point was made that interest in the kid you mentioned doesn't equate in any way to excellence along the O-line. Witness the slappies.

So your OP was shot to hell...

Actually I'm pretty happy to have one five year guy, three 4 year guys and one 3 year guy starting this year.....

But more than happy to have 3 guys offered by Bama waiting in the wings. No substitute for talent many more times than not.

Top 4 or 5? By who - the geniuses on Liar? You, jauk, grover and the rest of the deep thinkers?

With all of that talent you would think you would have had greater success in arguably the worst division in P5 - and not had the first chance for bowl eligibility this decade come down to outlasting Austin Peay.

AND, as long as your loss isn't Stupes - I think we'll be fine.

According to guys on the SEC network that actually played that position. And i'll take what Jarod Allen says about our Olines physicality over your opinion.

Out issues this year revolve around our front 7 on defense and QB throwing the ball. Not our Oline and running game

I'm not going to bad mouth UK's O line. They block pretty well and have 3 outstanding backs in Boom, JoJo and Snell. UK's offensive problems are in the passing game. Hell, they ran for over 500 yards or something ridiculous like that at UT. They're one dimensional on offense though. Major problem.

Now UKs D line is a different story.................. Lamar should have a field day on them.

Did this program changing offensive tackle ever consider UofL?
That's the question that needs to be asked before this thread was even started.

There is no evidence that this kid from Lexington would have ever considered playing for the Cards even if Russ Grimm was coaching the Offensive Line.

Not saying that Klenakis shouldn't face some heat for the recent transgressions but there are a lot of kids from out in the state that don't put Louisville on their list of schools they are considering playing for even if we have dominated the state school Mildcats for as long as these kids can remember.

He wanted to play in the SEC. We never had a chance with him.

While all of that may be true, you still have to try to make the inroad. He's from Lexington. Disadvantage #1, but not able to be overcome.

Signed, Kyle Bolin

Signed, Russ Yeast, son of a UK legend.

According to guys on the SEC network that actually played that position. And i'll take what Jarod Allen says about our Olines physicality over your opinion.

Out issues this year revolve around our front 7 on defense and QB throwing the ball. Not our Oline and running game
I'm sorry - Booger backs you up? Well then, case closed.

Congrats on bowl eligibility this decade - now scurry back over to the liar with the rest of the hillbillies.

Do you even read what you type? In your world anybody who doesn't support your ridiculous scorched earth mentality of firing a coach in season over a bad loss is a "sunshine pumper"?

Show me one post where I said that our recruiting couldn't be better. Show me one post where I said Klenakis deserves a lifetime contract.

What I've said is that it's a recruiting is a process and there has been improvement every year. I've also provided you the objective stats of what the offense has accomplished so far in a 9-2 season.

You came back with some subjective nonsense about your personal "eye test" and how UofL is an "embarrassment to organized football". If anything, I'm simply trying to talk you off of the ledge.
This offensive line and coach that you love so much are the reason we have the two losses.

Take away the false starts at clemson, do we win that game?

Take away the sacks allowed, the false starts, the falling down, the sheer lack of football knowledge by our offensive line in the Houston game, do we win that game?

Stats are cute. but, with the game of football, a lot of things happen that do not make the stat sheet or boxscore.

What you and the sunshine pumpers fail to realize is if we had decent line play, we would be undefeated.

You should be careful listening to any of the SEC analyst who cover UK games ............they are only doing what they are paid to do; specifically becoming cheerleaders for whatever SEC team is on the field. UK has lost to UF, Alabama, the Vols and UGA; do you actually believe UK has a better OL than any of them? In contrast, UK beat MSU, Vandy, Missouri and USC Jr .......... the bottom of the SEC, not a very good indication of superiority.

UK's OL is not one of the best in the SEC, and their having "so called 5 Star OL recruits" is not working out real well considering it took a win over and 0-10 Austin Peay team to become the first UK team in 5 years to get Bowl eligible.

If you want to make a point about the Card's OL needs, try using a real football program as an example that we can aspire to ...........like Clemson, Alabama or Ohio State ...........UK is not where we want to be.

Reactions: TDredbird
This offensive line and coach that you love so much are the reason we have the two losses.

Take away the false starts at clemson, do we win that game?

Take away the sacks allowed, the false starts, the falling down, the sheer lack of football knowledge by our offensive line in the Houston game, do we win that game?

Stats are cute. but, with the game of football, a lot of things happen that do not make the stat sheet or boxscore.

What you and the sunshine pumpers fail to realize is if we had decent line play, we would be undefeated.
You are either a complete idiot or an unrepentant troll. I don't "love" Klenakis and as I challenged you to do so with your other nonsense, please list one post where I said anything resembling that.

The OL played TERRIBLY on Thursday but, I don't remember any OL fumbling or, any OL giving up TDs. Ordinarily I wouldn't go to the extra lengths to explain that my point is that football is a team game but...

And yes, stats are not the be or end all but when their comparison is with your semi-coherent ramblings, well I'll take the stats every time.

And with that, I say goodbye to you and this topic.

You should be careful listening to any of the SEC analyst who cover UK games ............they are only doing what they are paid to do; specifically becoming cheerleaders for whatever SEC team is on the field. UK has lost to UF, Alabama, the Vols and UGA; do you actually believe UK has a better OL than any of them? In contrast, UK beat MSU, Vandy, Missouri and USC Jr .......... the bottom of the SEC, not a very good indication of superiority.

UK's OL is not one of the best in the SEC, and their having "so called 5 Star OL recruits" is not working out real well considering it took a win over and 0-10 Austin Peay team to become the first UK team in 5 years to get Bowl eligible.

If you want to make a point about the Card's OL needs, try using a real football program as an example that we can aspire to ...........like Clemson, Alabama or Ohio State ...........UK is not where we want to be.

If you want to compare your Oline recruiting to Bama, Clemson and OSU, you better pick up the pace.

Of your 5 current commits...3 are two star guys and 2 are 3 star. According to Rivals offer lists, the 5 players have a TOTAL of 2 Powe five offers! Both offers to Bently from Virgina and Georgia Tech...

That's got to be pretty worrisome

Reactions: Kratz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT