ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Rowland Ranks UK's 2016 football opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've had 75+ years of participation in the SEC. You'd think in all of that time, UK would have figured out how to move from whipping boy to one of the the mid range teams in their division at least.

The problem is that they're SEC in name only. They're not in SEC country so they don't get any of the SEC regional recruits. Tennessee is pretty much the Mason-Dixon Line for SEC country and you have seen how the Tennessee and Vandy have been mostly down since 2000.

You called up the BC staff and let them know this yet? They're probably waiting to hear from you.

If anyone is getting banned it's the two that called me an idiot and a sack slobbers. Those are violations of the Rivals terms of service to which everyone who signed up for this site agreed.

I'm sure Mr. Burba, Lyles, Dearborn or anyone connected with the school would appreciate hosting a confrontation in front of neighborhood kids.

I said the practice ends at 8. Feel free to pull me to the side when everyone leaves and we can have a nice face to face.

Vandy has been "mostly down" for 100 years. (*Disclaimer: I think they may have a winning record against the Cats). In fact, their "golden years" have actually been since 2000 with James Franklin. If you're going to try and sound like you know what you're talking about, do better with your facts.

If anyone is getting banned it's the two that called me an idiot and a sack slobbers. Those are violations of the Rivals terms of service to which everyone who signed up for this site agreed.

Threatening to beat someone up is much worse than being called an idiot. Perhaps you should get thicker skin.

Threatening to beat someone up is much worse than being called an idiot. Perhaps you should get thicker skin.

Show me the exact text I typed where I threatened to beat someone up? I'll wait.

Second, I have been constantly attacked by posters on this thread for merely saying that a UK transfer may do better at his new school than at your despised rival UK. How my take is not seen as a shot at UK is so beyond me that I just have to sit back and laugh at you people.

Further, where I'm from, you don't hide behind anonymity and say things to people you wouldn't say to their face. To me that's the behavior of a coward and a lesser man.

The fact you keep begging the mods to ban me, shows that you have one-ply charmin skin, because instead of just stating why you disagree with me, you seek to kick me out of your echo chamber because I'm disrupting your comfort level. You have added absolutely nothing to this convo so I'm done with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
Vandy has been "mostly down" for 100 years. (*Disclaimer: I think they may have a winning record against the Cats). In fact, their "golden years" have actually been since 2000 with James Franklin. If you're going to try and sound like you know what you're talking about, do better with your facts.

This guy ...

That is not what you said.

6-8 is the time I'm there. 8 means the time that practice ends. When practice ends, come check me out. I also told you where I work as an alternative. If you pick to swing by the practice that's on you. Choose your own adventure.

6-8 is the time I'm there. 8 means the time that practice ends. When practice ends, come check me out. I also told you where I work as an alternative. If you pick to swing by the practice that's on you. Choose your own adventure.

This cat definitely has a few screws loose. And he's pretty sure he's the smartest guy in the "room." I renew my call that he be perma-banned for the good of the board. never thought I'd see the day when I'd rather have Bill Derrington posting than someone. Dave is that "someone."

Reactions: Dave Lackford
This cat definitely has a few screws loose. And he's pretty sure he's the smartest guy in the "room." I renew my call that he be perma-banned for the good of the board. never thought I'd see the day when I'd rather have Bill Derrington posting than someone. Dave is that "someone."

I'll do you a favor, I'll just cancel my subscription so I don't have to deal with online gangsters.

Hey thug life, I paid for a subscription just like you. Now if you want to step away from the keyboard and your caps lock button, I'd love to discuss free market economics, as well as the marketplace of ideas. You see my name and picture right there on my profile right? I'll be at work at the hall of justice all day today and everyday from M-F. I'm in courtroom 304. I leave everyday at 5. Also, I'll be at my son's football practice every M-Th at Meyzeek from 6-8. I look forward to meeting you face to face and seeing if you have all that mouth then.

If I were a Thug, I would have spent time in courts and jail...Since I'm a Retired U.S Air Force Vietnam/Desert Storm Etc...Vet...I did MORE for my country than you EVER have!!!

Nobody's IMPRESSED with your Black Robe...Judges make STUPID decessions ALL the TIME...Look at Ruthy Babe...Shes supposed to be IMPARTIAL and uphold The Rule Of Law...NOT!!!

And I have FIRST ADMENDMENT RIGHTS as well...NOTHING I said to you was THREATING in any way...And I NEVER said I wanted to meet you to discuss your UNWANTED @$$ here...So SHOVE IT!!!

You're the one that can't take someone calling you out for your consistant UK Love Fest on a Louisville Home Board...You want to have a GOOD Conversation here with Louisville Fans...Step AWAY from the UK Mantra...And PLEASE...Let's do talk about Free Market Economics...We MAY just agree about that subject, and MANY others outside UL/UK!!!

:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
Ah yes, old angry chair force vet hides behind his keyboard spewing vile he would never say in person punctuated by an incorrectly applied emoji. How trite.

Just what I figured...ANTI MILITARY...GLOSSES OVER everything I said concerning Rights, Ruthy Baby and the willingness to converse about other things besides UL/UK...Your agenda here on the Louisville Home Board is Duely NOTED as to STIR UP $#IT...And NOTHING More!!!

Just what I figured...ANTI MILITARY...GLOSSES OVER everything I said concerning Rights, Ruthy Baby andthe willingness to converse about other things besides UL/UK...Your agenda here on the Louisville Home Board is Duely NOTED as toSTIR UP $#IT...And NOTHING More!!!

I'm a Marine. Try again.

I said the practice ends at 8. Feel free to pull me to the side when everyone leaves and we can have a nice face to face.
Tell them Mr. Lack Ford everybody can see what a internet tough guy you are. It's not right to call you a sack slobberer and idiot no matter how big of an ass you are.

Reactions: atiba
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT