ADVERTISEMENT

Jumping the gun

Dec 16, 2015
Okay guys......seeing a whole lot of talk and chatter everywhere about lawyers, NCAA sanctions, death penalties, etc.
As far as I know the NCAA will likely not be able to get any documents from the justice department until the case really begins. I suppose they could request it, but between North Carolina, Louisville appeals and competitive dozen other ongoing NCAA ' investigations' they have a full plate. The only thing today Louisville is looking at is result of.appeal.
Everything I've read for years is that the full death penalty will not be used again. SMU proved there is way too much collateral damage.
I read somewhere Bowen has retained counsel to restore his eligibility...trouble with that is I don't believe he has been officially ruled ineligible, just radioactive. I don't know how he overturns that.
Pitino will sue and that will play as it will.
Jurich will sue and that also will play as it will.
The University will countersuit and yes....that will go on too.
Is Jurich gone? Two days ago I would have said yes, today I have no clue.
Should he be gone.....that's up to personal opinion. I would say yes but this ain't my team and other than an observer I don't have a nickel in it. I think you have a PR catastrophe that is going to take years to fix either way it goes.
So....take a breath and enjoy the team you're gonna have. I think they'll play hard with nothing to lose, and these kids will be Louisvilles version of the 'unforgettables'.

Reactions: wilkie01
I know you mean well, Bill, but this post is probably not going to go over well here.

Reactions: JohnKBA
I know you mean well, Bill, but this post is probably not going to go over well here.
Yup, likely not. Lol....I'm getting real used to it. Hard to have conversations when your sports heart has been torn out.
I been there.
Wouldn't come as a big shock if I went through it again.

Reactions: wilkie01
How are you getting used to it when it's only your third post? :confused:

Nice try. Not.
Good point. Must have a real calm demeanor if he's 'getting used to it' after posting 3 posts since December of 2015. Weird stuff.

Good point. Must have a real calm demeanor if he's 'getting used to it' after posting 3 posts since December of 2015. Weird stuff.

Lol fair enough. Blacklisted on two other sites. I like the discussion. Trouble is they didn't like the way I was discussing it.

Smh...and one of those was a smack board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT