ADVERTISEMENT

Why not what the fans want?

AnotherCFD

One-Star Poster
Jan 26, 2024
Have seen many polls on Twitter and the 2 coaches who seem to get the most votes on polls is Chris Beard and Will Wade.
I understand that there is a LITTLE dirt with each of them but I for one am tired of other entities perception on what the University of Louisville does.
I just don’t get why they won’t hire who will excite the fan base?

Reactions: BPGhost
Have seen many polls on Twitter and the 2 coaches who seem to get the most votes on polls is Chris Beard and Will Wade.
I understand that there is a LITTLE dirt with each of them but I for one am tired of other entities perception on what the University of Louisville does.
I just don’t get why they won’t hire who will excite the fan base?
Signed,
Nebraska football

Again, all of Twitter says why not Will Wade? I’ve come to the conclusion they don’t care about pleasing the fans.

Not only Wade, but you have Tang, Muss, Miller, Beard, Holloway all available but you want an unproven mid major coach? It reeks of a Chris Mack repeat.

This is utterly ridiculous after what Louisville fans have went through.

Josh Heird is lost. We all said this coach or that coach wouldn’t work here because the job is too big for him. I have to say….this job is too big for Josh Heird. He has made a complete and utter mess of this search. He’s had more time to orchestrate an effective coach search than any other AD i can remember. Yet, he has dropped the ball, fumbled, screwed the pooch or any other metaphor you like. I have no idea where we go from here and, apparently, neither does Heird.

Right. It's like he didn't start until that last guy was fired when realistically he should have started accumulating names and what it would take to get them before last Thanksgiving if not earlier.

Reactions: sosoblue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT