ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson & Macy lead Lexington Herald's All State Team

Birdie King

6000+
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2002
ZaKiyah Johnson top vote getter (of course) and Mercy's Leah Macy had the
third most votes. If we don't land both these once in a decade talents something is seriously wrong

Last edited:
I've heard that Macy bleeds blue. Hopefully, we have a chance with Johnson, but
all the major programs are recruiting her.

The UK women's program is heading south !. Couldn't make the tournament this year and next season probably even worse as their best player is in the transfer portal. 😫

The UK women's program is heading south !. Couldn't make the tournament this year and next season probably even worse as their best player is in the transfer portal. 😫
If someone bleeds blue, they are. blind to anything surrounding their program.

Reactions: Bardman
You would think if they were a good athlete trying to get to the next level they would go to a program where they would get plenty of exposure. As of right now in women’s basketball that is not sUcK. If she is a big sUcK fan I would rather not waist our time recruiting her.

I might have posted my comment a little early because I just read an article where it said Louisville has been a favorite for Macy since she was little. I do know I would not go to sUcK until they have a coaching change. They seem to be getting worse not better and their best players are leaving. If they thought this year was bad next year could be worse.

Send that article to the OP please before he posts more misinformation here. 🙄

Last edited:
I googled Nationally Ranked Leah Macy and read the article. She is being recruited by everyone and she has nice things to say about everyone. The article does say that when she received the offer from Louisville it was important for her because she has been a Louisville fan since she was little, she is also a HVL fan. I know that does not mean she is a lock for the Cards.

If I had to choose between Louisville and sUcK it would definitely be Louisville. The sUcK women’s program is starting to look like a dumpster fire. I have said this before and I will say again, but if you are a local and go to your hometown school you will become a hometown hero who is always remembered. If you are a local and go somewhere else when you come home nobody cares.

No other place could possibly match the NIL deals that those two would get in their hometown. Slam dunk
!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT