ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Traynor To DePaul

Don’t do it JJ! Step away from the ledge!! I wish he would come back here. I know many feel we need a complete fresh start from the past two years’ debacle, but JJ seems like he would do well in CPK’s system.

I think with DePaul he has a clear path to minutes and maybe shots too. They could offer him more NIL and/or a more primary role than the role he'd have here. Fresh start too.

I'd be happy if he returned also but unsure of the fit.

Osborne and that last guy, 2 peas in a pod. Sky is the limit ability and did nothing to enhance it. JJ the same. Came in the same they left.

Pops had MJ-like talent but none of his work ethic. He could have been one of our All-Timers had he applied himself imo.
100%!! I played against him in a league over at Derby City and the team had him, Jerome Harmon, Mike Case and another player that escapes me. Osbourne and I were the same age so we would have been around 26-27 . We had a very solid team, but in no way should have been playing with them! They ended up beating us by 6 or 8 points simply bc we outhustled them and we we're pretty good. Effort and attitude can equal or sometimes outdo talent every now and then. I'm a 6'1 white kid from fern creek that had some talent, but played hard as shit. Give me his athleticism and height and I retire from the NBA! Sad how many cases there are like that in all sports!

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
Pops had MJ-like talent but none of his work ethic. He could have been one of our All-Timers had he applied himself imo.
You’re 100% correct Osbourne he could do it all on the court. But like you said his work ethic left a lot to be decided. I went to Male about the same time as he did and saying that he isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed is a understatement

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT