ADVERTISEMENT

I think we all know now

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
Doesn't matter if we come back and win this game or not. Louisville is making a very bad team look like a good team.

For whatever reason it's just not working with Satterfield and company. I wish it would but it's the same issues every game and there's just no improvement.

I really don't see how this is any different than Steve Kragthorpe.

But maybe it will turn around and I would be so happy to have been wrong.

Reactions: uoflcardsfan
Letting the time clock go to zero with NO ONE to sideline noticing???? Disorganized.

I think Malik had his bell rung and that delay proved it for the coaches. He probably shouldn't have been back out there, but he threw two of his best passes after that hit to the head.

Hate to say it, but these things happen when you predicate your offense on a dual threat QB who’s really more of a single threat. I’ll be thrilled when we get a true QB in here who can actually run and offense and a coaching staff who can actually utilize him.

Hate to say it, but these things happen when you predicate your offense on a dual threat QB who’s really more of a single threat. I’ll be thrilled when we get a true QB in here who can actually run and offense and a coaching staff who can actually utilize him.
Yeah that’s it! Malik is holding this team back. Never mind the horrible blocking up front, leaky Secondary and sh!tty playcalling, blown coverages, etc…

Yeah that’s it! Malik is holding this team back. Never mind the horrible blocking up front, leaky Secondary and sh!tty playcalling, blown coverages, etc…
My point is that we are pretty much a one-trick-pony. Everyone know it. Not saying that Malik is the only problem, but when you rely on one guy to be the entire offense it’s gonna be hard to win on a consistent basis.

Reactions: rh62531
When games come down to last minute drives you have a QB that can make throws. Malik has proven he is not the guy but that is a Satterfield problem not Malik.

Reactions: rh62531
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT