ADVERTISEMENT

I REITERATE !

Dude, you have to either be 12 years old or &*^$&* retarded. UK will finally have a few guys drafted and its been 2 years since that happened. Since I don't know if you have the brain capacity, just look at the last 5 years related to draft picks. We can go back further and make it look even worse, but just look at the last 5 years.

What a MORON!
No one including Nick Saban was going to get the players Joker left behind drafted. WKU was better than us when Joker was finished wrecking what Brooks had started building. Stoops is in year 6 (had a chance to RS and develop his guys) and his entire secondary is projected to be drafted. His RB is a Heisman candidate. Our DE leads the SEC in sacks and TFL and is easily a first round draft pick. Our TE is one of the top ranked TE’s in the draft. Our MLB is leading the SEC in tackles. Our safety is leading the SEC in tackles by a DB. We’ll have draft picks every year now.

Reactions: RogerIndy
We have two committed in the 2019 class with the rest 3 star. Not where I thought we would be at this point in the ACC.
Our classes normally average around three stars, and this one is sitting at 2.8. Ranking isn't as relevant because it's a small class. I've done the stats analysis before, and a few tenths of a point in that number (class average) aren't statistically significant.

It's also a small class because the roster is pretty full. That discourages commitments.

There's nothing in a move-up in conference that results in significant improvement in recruiting, at least in the short run. I've looked at that data too. And our recent recruiting classes have been among the highest in program history...

Reactions: Mayoman
How many of those teams do you think the Cards could beat right now? Maybe the Vols if they played a good game?

Same amount as SuCkS can.
As with the overrated basketball team, yall arrogantly are booking tickets..

Go ahead and spike the ball on your own 40.

I ll take a page out of yalks book.
Once Snell leaves, yall will go back to the 5-7 team that Louisville TWICE kept from going to bowl games including in Lexghanistan.

Golf clap for weakening an already putrid schedule and FINALLY beating garbage SEC East teams. Yall need to copy Vandy going 9-3, beating yall 40-0.

You can blame the "Joke Smith" all you want. Thats not the reason stoopID has a loosing record

Cayuts football is an aberration this year , just like Louisville is an aberration this year.
8 straight bowls in jeopardy. Something SuCkS will never say.

Reactions: BPGhost
You lost to LSU, Miss St, and UGA. You’re 2-3 Against the SEC including the Sugar Bowl win
At .400 UofL's winning percentage vs. sec bowl teams is significantly better than the yuts .289 winning percentage historically vs. the sec - .267 if you throw out their .500 record against historic bottom feeder vandy.

Also, what is not in question is that you are a jackass...

At .400 UofL's winning percentage vs. sec bowl teams is significantly better than the yuts .289 winning percentage historically vs. the sec - .267 if you throw out their .500 record against historic bottom feeder vandy.

Also, what is not in question is that you are a jackass...
Playing an SEC team with 3-4 weeks to prepare and get healthy is far different than playing them every week. It’s a meat grinder. Look at how many banged up players UL had after the Bama game. Try lining up against 7 more SEC defenses after that game. 7 of the top 12 scoring defenses in the country are in the SEC. UK has gotten out to fast starts in the past few years and fell off a cliff at the end of the season because we couldn’t stay healthy. UL’s win percentage in the SEC would be very similar to UK’s. UL has had some great players but rarely have they been so deep that they rotate 8-9 guys across the offensive and defensive fronts. That’s the only way you can survive

Playing an SEC team with 3-4 weeks to prepare and get healthy is far different than playing them every week...
You'd think a few years of $hit SEC East teams would have changed that narrative.

But I guess we are talking slapd!cks here...

Reactions: Mayoman
Playing an SEC team with 3-4 weeks to prepare and get healthy is far different than playing them every week. It’s a meat grinder. Look at how many banged up players UL had after the Bama game. Try lining up against 7 more SEC defenses after that game. 7 of the top 12 scoring defenses in the country are in the SEC. UK has gotten out to fast starts in the past few years and fell off a cliff at the end of the season because we couldn’t stay healthy. UL’s win percentage in the SEC would be very similar to UK’s. UL has had some great players but rarely have they been so deep that they rotate 8-9 guys across the offensive and defensive fronts. That’s the only way you can survive
Dude, Georgia Tech physically beat y’all up a couple of years ago, don’t bring that weak SEC east crap here. And y’all play Bama once every seven years. Lol

No one including Nick Saban was going to get the players Joker left behind drafted. WKU was better than us when Joker was finished wrecking what Brooks had started building. Stoops is in year 6 (had a chance to RS and develop his guys) and his entire secondary is projected to be drafted. His RB is a Heisman candidate. Our DE leads the SEC in sacks and TFL and is easily a first round draft pick. Our TE is one of the top ranked TE’s in the draft. Our MLB is leading the SEC in tackles. Our safety is leading the SEC in tackles by a DB. We’ll have draft picks every year now.

Proof is in the pudding......and another 15+ players signed after being undrafted---last 5 years. And 7 of these guys were first rounders. YOUR STATEMENT WAS IGNORANT AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY!!!! Dumb@$$!

Year Round Pick Overall Player Team Position
1 18 18 Jaire Alexander Green Bay Packers DB
1 32 32 Lamar Jackson Baltimore Ravens QB
3 10 74 Geron Christian Washington Redskins T
6 31 205 Trevon Young Los Angeles Rams DE

6 29 213 Colin Holba Pittsburgh Steelers LS
7 12 230 Josh Harvey-Clemons Washington Redskins DB

1 12 12 Sheldon Rankins New Orleans Saints DL

1 14 14 DeVante Parker Miami Dolphins WR
3 8 72 Jamon Brown St. Louis Rams T
3 17 81 John Miller Buffalo Bills G
3 18 82 Lorenzo Mauldin New York Jets LB
4 5 104 James Sample Jacksonville Jaguars DB
6 1 177 Deiontrez Mount Tennessee Titans LB
6 13 189 Charles Gaines Cleveland Browns DB
6 17 193 B. J. Dubose Minnesota Vikings DE
7 22 239 Gerod Holliman Pittsburgh Steelers DB
7 39 256 Gerald Christian Arizona Cardinals TE

1 18 18 Calvin Pryor New York Jets DB
1 26 26 Marcus Smith Philadelphia Eagles DE
1 32 32 Teddy Bridgewater Minnesota Vikings QB
3 9 73 Preston Brown Buffalo Bills LB

I was done talking about this but whatever you called me a dumb@$$ so i’ll Bite. What I see is a lot of players that Charlie Strong recruited and developed (I had a lot of respect for Charlie, good coach). Players that only ended up at UL because you scooped Clint Hurtt in the midst of one of the biggest recruiting scandals in college football history at Miami. Clintt was one of the biggest players in that scandal. The only reason he avoided a show cause was because NCAA enforcement staff botched the investigation when they talked about it publicly on an airplane. So Miami and it’s coaches barely got a slap on the wrist. So you bring in a known cheater that funnels Miami kids to UL because they were no longer eligible to go to Miami. Good job
There are about 4 schools in the entire ncaa that a yut football fan can moralize to about cheating, and UofL isn’t one of them. No need to look any further than your sec brethren for that list.

I was done talking about this but whatever you called me a dumb@$$ so i’ll Bite. What I see is a lot of players that Charlie Strong recruited and developed (I had a lot of respect for Charlie, good coach). Players that only ended up at UL because you scooped Clint Hurtt in the midst of one of the biggest recruiting scandals in college football history at Miami. Clintt was one of the biggest players in that scandal. The only reason he avoided a show cause was because NCAA enforcement staff botched the investigation when they talked about it publicly on an airplane. So Miami and it’s coaches barely got a slap on the wrist. So you bring in a known cheater that funnels Miami kids to UL because they were no longer eligible to go to Miami. Good job

Youre done here clown.
UofL has NEVER been on probation in football, meanwhile in SuCkSland youre putrid school has has 4 or 5. INCLUDING physical abuse of players AND prostituting players to the actor Rock Hudson and his buddies.

Whatever Hurtt did that was at Miami. He paid the price and was given a 2nd chance.

Otherwise, as soon as the sanctions came out against crapiperi and his cheating at Memphis, the cayuts would have fired him.

Take your fake sanctimonious ass elsewhere.

Reactions: BPGhost
^^ That piece of "journalism" is not worth putting in your birdcage... ^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT