ADVERTISEMENT

I REITERATE !

a-man-with-a-shade-said-duh-meme.png

Reactions: Alanin502
You’ve got to be blaming BVG though too - right Kerry?
Yeah, the D collapsed late (not for lack of effort) but there is no excuse for giving a crucial game away trying to get cute.

Going to be hard to bounce back from this.

You all say what you want but we play a lot of freshmen & sophomores and we aren't the only team having the same problems. Clemson looked awful today after they lost their quarterback and they have nothing but 4& 5 star athletes. Matter of fact we should have won today against a team that has nothing but 4 & 5 star athletes.

Reactions: Deeva
You all say what you want but we play a lot of freshmen & sophomores and we aren't the only team having the same problems. Clemson looked awful today after they lost their quarterback and they have nothing but 4& 5 star athletes. Matter of fact we should have won today against a team that has nothing but 4 & 5 star athletes.

You have to win home games ESPECIALLY when you have a 10 point lead.

They only scored three 2nd half points.

Pathetic.

I’m gonna guess that 20-25 yd seam / post route is going to a focus of Pass’ practice this week. Hit just one of the - was 4 or 5(?) that were TDs and it’s a W.

I’m gonna guess that 20-25 yd seam / post route is going to a focus of Pass’ practice this week. Hit just one of the - was 4 or 5(?) that were TDs and it’s a W.

If Malik was accurate, id bench Pass.
He audibled out of a run, according to someone.

Him and Petrino can leave :mad:

If i heard correctly, Petrino admitted to making the call so he can get inside the 10 yd line :mad:

Step down Petrino.
Take bvg and Pass with you.

@#$%!&* garbage call
WTF :mad:

The offense had no game awareness at the end, running out of bounds, passing. It's a young team and they should have been coached on what to do that last 2 or 3 minutes. It's all on the coaches. Period!

The offense had no game awareness at the end, running out of bounds, passing. It's a young team and they should have been coached on what to do that last 2 or 3 minutes. It's all on the coaches. Period!

“Coaching did you say coaching......we don’t need no stinking coaching”. Per CBP

I was wondering that myself. Kept running to the sidelines and out of bounds instead of making FSU use their timeouts.

The coach we should be going after is the coach currently coaching a team in Lexington, Kentucky and winning. Watching them and their toughness compared to our team's soft play is stunning. I never thought I would say this but Kentucky is so far ahead of us right now it's scary. They'll be able to name the score at Cardinal Stadium in November.

The coach we should be going after is the coach currently coaching a team in Lexington, Kentucky and winning. Watching them and their toughness compared to our team's soft play is stunning. I never thought I would say this but Kentucky is so far ahead of us right now it's scary. They'll be able to name the score at Cardinal Stadium in November.

So effin stupid.
Youre not wasting my time anymore.

Ignore.

Reactions: BPGhost and Deeva
This is your brain on crack.

I was wondering that myself. Kept running to the sidelines and out of bounds instead of making FSU use their timeouts.
The clock did keep running even though we went out of bounds. I believe it does that until
last 2 minutes. Is that correct?

Reactions: BPGhost
Get lost troll.

Grumblings amongst my section today, prior to late collapse, was about Petrino Jr. The dude is under qualified.

If Malik was accurate, id bench Pass.
He audibled out of a run, according to someone.

Him and Petrino can leave :mad:
He and Petrino can leave.

Don’t overreact. We are very young. If they are mentally tough they will keep fighting and get better. It will go fun to watch them grow. It will be less fun if you abandon them now.

He and Petrino can leave.

Don’t overreact. We are very young. If they are mentally tough they will keep fighting and get better. It will go fun to watch them grow. It will be less fun if you abandon them now.
I could possibly follow your optimism, but our recruiting is really sucking. Recruiting is what builds strong teams, we’re recruiting at the level of low P5 teams.

Bobby won't be back after this season if this continues and I don't see why it won't.

As much as I hate to admit. You all have been pretty good at football the past years. Had a Heisman winner and some big bowls. Every team- unless your BAMA, which you aren’t- has down years. So is it the results of the games this year that has everyone wanting to hang Petrino, or how those results have game to be with the players and coaches? I’m just wondering if it’s a short term memory thing, because like I said, you all have been pretty good in football overall and were all about Petrino. What gives?

Its time for a new coach.

He is currently in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Beating the Corn 42-28.

He
Is
Done
NEBRASKA SUCKS. WAYYYY WORSE THAN FSU. but if you want to overpay for Brohm be my guest. Bobby’s and Jeff’s buyout is more than we can pay unless we were getting the next Dabo. If Brohm goes 2-3 to start his first season I expect you to be unbiased and start calling for his head. I’m disappointed with Bobby right now, but if you think Jeff is the answer to our problems, you got another thing coming.

Or Dino Babers! Love that coach! Gives Clemson hell not to mention beating them last year!
Recite the last 3 scores we’ve had against Syracuse and the record of Syracuse football over those seasons and please rethink that statement.

I agree with you 100%. The team looked great in the first half, Jawon looked great, the D again played spirited until they got worn down in the 2nd half (again). I do not want Bobby FARRRRD, and I'm no coach but throwing the ball from the FSU 21 under 2 minutes is inexplicable and lost the game. This one is on Bobby.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT