ADVERTISEMENT

I REITERATE !

11hd75.jpg

Reactions: CardVille
NEBRASKA SUCKS. WAYYYY WORSE THAN FSU. but if you want to overpay for Brohm be my guest. Bobby’s and Jeff’s buyout is more than we can pay unless we were getting the next Dabo. If Brohm goes 2-3 to start his first season I expect you to be unbiased and start calling for his head. I’m disappointed with Bobby right now, but if you think Jeff is the answer to our problems, you got another thing coming.

LoL.

I hope you know something that I don’t. Nebraska is 0-4. But I would take Jeff if we worked something out where we didn’t have to pay his buyout, only whatever salary was agreed upon in any negotiations.

I hope you know something that I don’t. Nebraska is 0-4. But I would take Jeff if we worked something out where we didn’t have to pay his buyout, only whatever salary was agreed upon in any negotiations.

Who else you going to hire ?
An assistant or a guy with 5 years HC experience ?

Brohm has been an assistant 5 yrs under Petrino
Also 3 yrs as assistant HC.

Plus Brohm wouldn't be poached by a big time school like
John L, 41-9 and Strong were.

Reactions: Louisvillian

His contract at Purdue is too expensive right now with how big Bobby’s contract is. Our only hope is to wait it out for 2 years and if things haven’t turned around Bobby’s buyout will be down to 6 million.

I could possibly follow your optimism, but our recruiting is really sucking. Recruiting is what builds strong teams, we’re recruiting at the level of low P5 teams.

This class is developing slowly, and I’m done with BP, but his previous 4 classes have been pretty good. His problem is no development. He’s a scheme guy, not a coach ‘em up guy.

His contract at Purdue is too expensive right now with how big Bobby’s contract is. Our only hope is to wait it out for 2 years and if things haven’t turned around Bobby’s buyout will be down to 6 million.

There is no waiting in college football. You win, show signs of progress, or you’re out. Money will not be an issue.

This class is developing slowly, and I’m done with BP, but his previous 4 classes have been pretty good. His problem is no development. He’s a scheme guy, not a coach ‘em up guy.

But that's in direct opposition of what we've always been told, that we could recruit 2 and 3 star players confidently, knowing BP would “coach them up”. So that's no longer the case? I'm shocked! (Insert sarcasm emoji here)

Has Brohm ever said anything to lead people to believe that UL is his dream job and one that he would never leave? I think you’d have to know what his career goals were. Does he want to coach at a powerhouse program someday where he can compete for titles every year? If he does then I question if him taking the UL job would be mortal lock like some believe.

Has Brohm ever said anything to lead people to believe that UL is his dream job and one that he would never leave? I think you’d have to know what his career goals were. Does he want to coach at a powerhouse program someday where he can compete for titles every year? If he does then I question if him taking the UL job would be mortal lock like some believe.

His "dream" job is to coach SuCkS when your coach goes back to FSU because he has been so stellar these 5 seasons.o_O

Reactions: BPGhost
It’s always an issue. In fact, it’s always the only issue.

Not in this day and age. The premise suggested is wait while the program suffers until buyout becomes more affordable.

That’s not going to happen.

Last edited:
Don’t concern your little head with our situation, enjoy your schools RARE good season, and stfu.

Don’t concern your little head with our situation, enjoy your schools RARE good season, and stfu.

There you go Rock.

You need to tell your buddies on the National board this. Theyre more worried about UofL's rare failure than their rare success.

And they call UofL littl brother LoL

Reactions: rockycard
But that's in direct opposition of what we've always been told, that we could recruit 2 and 3 star players confidently, knowing BP would “coach them up”. So that's no longer the case? I'm shocked! (Insert sarcasm emoji here)

There haven’t been many 2 star guys during 2.0. 1.0 had Eric Wood and Gary Barnidge, 2 unheralded guys who made it big. That’s where “coach ‘em up” came from.

There you go Rock.

You need to tell your buddies on the National board this. Theyre more worried about UofL's rare failure than their rare success.

And they call UofL littl brother LoL
They can purr all they want over there, this is our board....even though it isn’t moderated

The coach we should be going after is the coach currently coaching a team in Lexington, Kentucky and winning. Watching them and their toughness compared to our team's soft play is stunning. I never thought I would say this but Kentucky is so far ahead of us right now it's scary. They'll be able to name the score at Cardinal Stadium in November.

Are there any mods on this board that can ban ^^this^^ troll?

There’s a difference between season 2 at a previously TERRIBLE football program. We actually have something established here. Petrino is 2-3 in year 5. We’d be the same way if Brohm had that record in year 5. However, you have to give them time. Look at Nebraska. They suck but Frost just went undefeated last year. They’ll give him a few years.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Brohm would NEVER coach at big blew even if you offered him a guaranteed 100 million 10 yr contract.
Never say never. A fat contract like that would make a lot of people do whatever you asked them. Coaching a rival school wouldn’t be below most coaches for that kind of money.

Never say never. A fat contract like that would make a lot of people do whatever you asked them. Coaching a rival school wouldn’t be below most coaches for that kind of money.

Im pretty confident he wouldn't sell out to coach a bottom feeder in the SEC.

Money isnt everything.

Not joining an in-game rant thread until the day after...

So has the OP figured out how the clown show is going to pay TWO huge salaries in another one of his Brohm drum beating threads? Little details like that interest me, as much as crushing slapd!cks...

Im pretty confident he wouldn't sell out to coach a bottom feeder in the SEC.

Money isnt everything.
Believe it or not a bottom feeder SEC team is currently 13th in the country with some of the nicest facilities in college football. It’s a much more attractive situation than Tyra would be selling right now. If Stoops does leave he’s going to leave UK in a position to attract a different level of coaching candidate than was once possible

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Believe it or not a bottom feeder SEC team is currently 13th in the country with some of the nicest facilities in college football. It’s a much more attractive situation than Tyra would be selling right now. If Stoops does leave he’s going to leave UK in a position to attract a different level of coaching candidate than was once possible

WRONG.
He has a losing record.
uofk 's first AP ranking since 2007.
A combined 5-65 against UF and Tenn.
No bowl wins since 2010.
Only 3 bowl appearances since 2010.
Thats the definition of a bottom feeder

This year is an aberration, more than a new norm. You know it. I know it.
Big blew nation knows it.

With a motivated coach, the Cards will be back to where they were.

Nobody’s hiring stupes buddy - you’re stuck with that scrub until brainfart fires him. No one in CFB is signing up for a 6 year plan to suddenly be better than mediocre.

Sell crazy somewhere else.

If the slappies end up having a good team this year, it's by accident. A blind squirrel looking for food. No history to suggest they know how they got there or can repeat it...

WRONG.
He has a losing record.
uofk 's first AP ranking since 2007.
A combined 5-65 against UF and Tenn.
No bowl wins since 2010.
Only 3 bowl appearances since 2010.
Thats the definition of a bottom feeder

This year is an aberration, more than a new norm. You know it. I know it.
Big blew nation knows it.

With a motivated coach, the Cards will be back to where they were.
UL would have a very similar record in the SEC. Look at how your recent bowl games against the SEC have turned out. Winning more games against a watered down schedule doesn’t make UL a better job. We get far more TV exposure. I have to watch UL games on my laptop. The SEC money makes a bottom feeder SEC program more attractive than a middling ACC program. You’re comparing coaching in a basketball conference vs coaching on the unquestioned biggest stage in college football. More bowl wins, draft picks, and championships even in down years

UL would have a very similar record in the SEC. Look at how your recent bowl games against the SEC have turned out. Winning more games against a watered down schedule doesn’t make UL a better job. We get far more TV exposure. I have to watch UL games on my laptop. The SEC money makes a bottom feeder SEC program more attractive than a middling ACC program. You’re comparing coaching in a basketball conference vs coaching on the unquestioned biggest stage in college football. More bowl wins, draft picks, and championships even in down years
UofL is 2-2 in its last four bowl games vs the sec - including a Sugar Bowl win - jackass.

That the sec network needs to fill hours upon hours of programming is the reason the yut football team has been seen - and primarily only seen - due to interest in their opponents.

You yut idiots would kill for the players, exposure and wins that Louisville has had in the last decade. There is a reason that yut football is a national punchline.

I'm fairly new to these boards, but why are "they" allowed on here?

I started to type 2 paragraphs to respond to the big blue #$%&tards, but it just aint worth it.........

Youre living off the SEC teat because those draft picks damn sure aint coming out of lexghanistan.
TWO, i repeat TWO consecutive years and not one cayut drafted.
Teams from 1AA schools had players drafted.

That middling ACC program is 6-1 last 7 games against that mighty SEC school uofk. Including 1 yr in the AAC and 1 yr in the Big East.

The last time uofk won a bowl game was 2010. 0-3 since 2010 in bowl appearances
DESPITE being in the mighty SEC which has 9 guaranteed bowl slots.
UofL is 4-4 in the same time period.

So you and the other blew clowns can THINK youre on UofL's level, but youre not.
UofL doesnt duck WKU. They beat them.

I started to type 2 paragraphs to respond to the big blue #$%&tards, but it just aint worth it.........

Let them come. They spew garbage which is easily refuted.
EASILY.

UofL is 2-2 in its last four bowl games vs the sec - including a Sugar Bowl win - jackass.

That the sec network needs to fill hours upon hours of programming is the reason the yut football team has been seen - and primarily only seen - due to interest in their opponents.

You yut idiots would kill for the players, exposure and wins that Louisville has had in the last decade. There is a reason that yut football is a national punchline.
You lost to LSU, Miss St, and UGA. You’re 2-3 Against the SEC including the Sugar Bowl win

Youre living off the SEC teat because those draft picks damn sure aint coming out of lexghanistan.
TWO, i repeat TWO consecutive years and not one cayut drafted.
Teams from 1AA schools had players drafted.

That middling ACC program is 6-1 last 7 games against that mighty SEC school uofk. Including 1 yr in the AAC and 1 yr in the Big East.

The last time uofk won a bowl game was 2010. 0-3 since 2010 in bowl appearances
DESPITE being in the mighty SEC which has 9 guaranteed bowl slots.
UofL is 4-4 in the same time period.

So you and the other blew clowns can THINK youre on UofL's level, but youre not.
UofL doesnt duck WKU. They beat them.
The Cats are going to have at least 6-7 players drafted this year and probably 2 first rounders. How many will UL have?

The Cats are 5-7 in the last 12 meetings. We had a 4 game win streak too. It happens in cycles. UK has a 80% chance of beating UL in Papa Johns according to the ESPN FPI. UK looks set up to be the better team in the rivalry for the next few years based on what I’ve seen on the field. We’ll see which direction recruiting goes for both programs

The Cats are going to have at least 6-7 players drafted this year and probably 2 first rounders. How many will UL have?

The Cats are 5-7 in the last 12 meetings. We had a 4 game win streak too. It happens in cycles. UK has a 80% chance of beating UL in Papa Johns according to the ESPN FPI. UK looks set up to be the better team in the rivalry for the next few years based on what I’ve seen on the field. We’ll see which direction recruiting goes for both programs

Dude, you have to either be 12 years old or &*^$&* retarded. UK will finally have a few guys drafted and its been 2 years since that happened. Since I don't know if you have the brain capacity, just look at the last 5 years related to draft picks. We can go back further and make it look even worse, but just look at the last 5 years.

What a MORON!

Because
You lost to LSU, Miss St, and UGA. You’re 2-3 Against the SEC including the Sugar Bowl win
That’s also not getting to play the bad Vanderbilt, Missouri, South Carolina, and Tennessee teams.

There haven’t been many 2 star guys during 2.0. 1.0 had Eric Wood and Gary Barnidge, 2 unheralded guys who made it big. That’s where “coach ‘em up” came from.

We have two committed in the 2019 class with the rest 3 star. Not where I thought we would be at this point in the ACC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT