ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Bowl Edition

The Cards D cannot be expected to get many more stops. They might have 1 more left in them. So Cards are really in must score zone from here on out.

The absolute play of the game for UofL and that’s the shit they come up with?!?

They ran that same quick play last time on the goal line. Kinda think everybody saw that one coming.

It's simply mind boggling Air Force passing like this. All these years and sports still doesn't make sense.

You can tell our pass defense is inexperienced because they can get a first down on a pass no matter how many yards they need. We are really missing those starters.

You can tell our pass defense is inexperienced because they can get a first down on a pass no matter how many yards they need. We are really missing those starters.
We would have given up 60 points against a passing team. It's always something these days.

Reactions: BPGhost
Then how do we explain giving up an average of 250 yds per game and 7 yds an attempt for the season coming into this game?

Giving up those 3rd and longs was a trademark this year. Maybe next year they will scrap the 3 man pass rush that rarely works. Or maybe they won't.

Glad to see Satterfield get Harrell the ball midway through the 4th Q. LOL

I'll never understand it. That dude is a beast totally held back by this baffling play calling.

We all knew this was going to happen. It's been this way all season. We missed a FG when we had a 1st and goal from the 5 yard line nullified by a questionable holding call.

We get stopped on 4th and goal at the 1 yard line. Remind anyone of the Clemson game this year?

Then we open up the offense in the 4th quarter and score two TD's. Why not do this from the beginning?

And of course we don't recover our onside kick. I had a better chance of winning the lottery than the Cards getting the ball back.

This is exactly how I figured it would go. My prediction was 35 to 31.

Cards program has so many problems right now that they're just not allowed to have any good fortune, which recovering the on side kick would have been.

Things have to change. It's simple as that.

Regardless of how shitty we were/are I’m always sad to see the football season end. Next year is make it or break it year for Satt.

we went three pages deep so at least some fans are still locked in.

We have been down this road before with Cooper, Kragthorpe and Petrino 2.0, so I'm not so much upset that we're having another lull period, but I'm not very confident at all if it's indeed just a lull. And that does concern me.

That's why I'm included with many Cards fans who espouse the name Brohm. It's going to take a big move, a risky move, to have a faster recovery from this lull. If there is any interest from Jeff Brohm it needs to happen.

From the three seasons of Satterfield what I see is Malik Cunningham bailing his coach out of his ineffective play calling. Just imagine how bad these years would have been without Malik, McCale and Malik again?

It is what it is as clichéd as one can get.

Louisville football has always had to get creative to be competitive because there just isn't a ton of D1 talent in the state and the state flagship school shares some of it, or gets most of it.

The program is for sure in a decline right now post Lamar.

We have been down this road before with Cooper, Kragthorpe and Petrino 2.0, so I'm not so much upset that we're having another lull period, but I'm not very confident at all if it's indeed just a lull. And that does concern me.

That's why I'm included with many Cards fans who espouse the name Brohm. It's going to take a big move, a risky move, to have a faster recovery from this lull. If there is any interest from Jeff Brohm it needs to happen.

From the three seasons of Satterfield what I see is Malik Cunningham bailing his coach out of his ineffective play calling. Just imagine how bad these years would have been without Malik, McCale and Malik again?

It is what it is as clichéd as one can get.
We have never been down this road with Kragthorpe.
WE returned 18 starters from a 12-1 Orange Bowl Championship team, including our QB and 2 of our RB's... our WR"s, the starting LB's, most of the DL...the secondary... the WR's... the TE's... lol... the Backup QB... Nothing suggest we should have gone 6-6. The Play calling changed from Petrino and Brohm to Stubbs. Then the defense folded under the same DC from the previous year. It goest worse, year 2, and then year 3 it got worse.

We have never been down this road with Cooper either. He went 2-1 against UK... and if you examine Cooper's 1st season... compard to Howard S's, it was actually very spectacular, all things considered... He should have finished 9-2...

And Petrino 2.0, I would hesitate to say that if we had given him another season, would have probably finished either way. He had made a lot of people and coaches and players mad around him, because he just isn't the warmest guy in the world to be around. If you can understand that you would understand that we have a long way down to get to Cooper and then Kragthorpe.

I aint posted on here in years... but the mods over on the scout site, apparently took it down to dodge the backlash...

3rd and Brown
Don’t forget 3rd and Grantham (can’t get any worse-Remember?)

Or 3rd and

Banks- Tennessee
English - Purdue (works for “The Savior”)

And numerous others that I don’t have time to look up.

I have learned that the better the players- the better the coaches.

And UofL never has, and never will get large numbers of top players.

No matter who coaches

Probably should've brought those safeties up to help these young corners.
That QB,although accurate,wasn't going to throw it deep. I don't think he could or was looking to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT