ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread - Bowl Edition

Same old shit. Nothing changes. Same shitty play calls, same holding penalty that negates a 1st and goal. Same Malik overthrowing a TD, and same weak ass FG kicking.

Reactions: Smithereen
Same old shit. Nothing changes. Same shitty play calls, same holding penalty that negates a 1st and goal. Same Malik overthrowing a TD, and same weak ass FG kicking.
He is consistently late getting rid of the ball - tightens every window.

Serious question for the room. Why don't the Cards throw deep to Harrell more? The dude is fast. I just don't get it. I'd get the ball to this guy multiple times in a game short, mid, and deep.

Am I just drunk or what?

It's so typical this game. For whatever reason, Satterfield is just not a fit for Louisville football. At least not currently.

Serious question for the room. Why don't the Cards throw deep to Harrell more? The dude is fast. I just don't get it. I'd get the ball to this guy multiple times in a game short, mid, and deep.

Am I just drunk or what?
That's easy. Satterfield!

It's just not what he wants to do. Even with the entire fan base frustrated with the play calling, he still doesn't make the adjustment.

Maybe he is a good head coach? But he's not a offensive coordinator. Not here with this program. He should hire a top level coordinator for next season.

Remember feed the studs? We need that mentality. It's why so many skill players are leaving.

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
You just watch a well-coached team like Air Force and you get the feeling they may just start getting big plays soon if the UofL offense doesn't do SOMETHING to help this defense. You Cann't ask the UofL D to win the game for you.

Reactions: earsky
You just watch a well-coached team like Air Force and you get the feeling they may just start getting big plays soon if the UofL offense doesn't do SOMETHING to help this defense. You Cann't ask the UofL D to win the game for you.
Good call Hop. Maybe we open it up now.

I'm totally done with Satterfield. For me he is not much better than Kragthorpe.

The only way to save the program in the fastest way possible involves the dreaded Brohm name.

I think this is possibly the worst time in UofL football and basketball in my 5 decades on this planet. Two new coaches we all assumed was going to pick right up after good first seasons are now fizzling mightily.

Have we ever run a screen pass? Am I the only one that remembers Lionel Gates just ripping big gains back in the day on a RB screen?

Air Force DBs are playing off and safeties are bailing. They don’t want to give up big play. Malik needs to be sharp. We should be able to run the ball.

I know people hate hearing Jeff Brohm all the time but just imagine him with Malik and the plays we would see. Receivers would not be transferring out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT