ADVERTISEMENT

Does Payne Win Another Game This Season?

Does Payne and team win another game this season?

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 65.1%

• Total voters

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Just went ahead and made a new thread as suggested.

Just went ahead and made a new thread as suggested.

Not a chance. Too injured now. Playing with 7 scholarship guys, Hercy (who is a decent player but G5 level), and a miserably overweight Zan Payne is going to go 0fer in conference play.

Reactions: shadow force
I had thought the Cards might win a couple or even a few more before the season ended, but with all these injuries, some season ending, I don't think they have the horses to accomplish even that. You're right when we have to start playing Zan Payne and Miller a bunch of minutes things won't go well.

Cards need a stellar shooting night and above their average defense in order to win even one more game. Not sure if they are capable of that.

No Way! Vegas is tried of getting punked. Every remaining game on the schedule UL should be a double digit underdog.

I think they will win at least one more, maybe two. I think Williams and Glenn both are showing more promise now that they are getting more minutes. They should have been playing more already.

It'll take another abnormally good shooting night and above average defense for an entire game. Their margin for error is so small, even more so now. When BHH is in foul trouble we now have no back up center with Evans and JJ out permanently and Okorafor still injured.

I don’t know odds are they will win 1 or 2. They just got ran at home by 0-3 Pitt. They can’t defend anyone. Louisville shot over 50 percent in the 2nd have and were out scored. They were god awful defensively with JJ and Evans. Not sure what is worse than god awful but we are about to see. Miami on the road 🤮

Any coach who allows his team to lose to a Kenny Payne coached team will be in deep doo-doo with his AD and fan base. In addition, he will seriously harm he’s team’s chances of making the NCAA tournament (see Clemson, 2023). I think coaches/teams will fully understand the harm that losing to Louisville will do will make sure they do not overlook this game. It’s just too costly to lose to Louisville at this time.

Any coach who allows his team to lose to a Kenny Payne coached team will be in deep doo-doo with his AD and fan base. In addition, he will seriously harm he’s team’s chances of making the NCAA tournament (see Clemson, 2023). I think coaches/teams will fully understand the harm that losing to Louisville will do will make sure they do not overlook this game. It’s just too costly to lose to Louisville at this time.
Yes but (and this is so sad to type for a Louisville fan) two did last season.

No but nobody knows who voted how on a poll. Most people who didn’t comment will not be waving a flag.
LOL, you need to talk to the mods about their polling feature.

There are 42 votes and 11 who "commented" if I counted correctly. So in your world, the majority have nothing to say today. Good luck with that...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT