ADVERTISEMENT

Do we get gashed on the ground by MSU?

That’s living in the past. The “idiot” hasn’t been on campus for almost 2-1/2 years. Who’s got the job of filing lawsuits and writing checks today?...
You mean the guy cleaning up Pitino and Petrino mess?

You mean the guy cleaning up Pitino and Petrino mess?
Doesn't matter how you wanna polish the turd. He's the only one who can file a lawsuit in athletics.

If you're making excuses for "Vince", you better let gocards know. He wants to see a lawsuit. And I'm just trying to keep you guys on the same page...

Doesn't matter how you wanna polish the turd. He's the only one who can file a lawsuit in athletics.

If you're making excuses for "Vince", you better let gocards know. He wants to see a lawsuit. And I'm just trying to keep you guys on the same page...

Actually I’m not sure that AD Tyra is the only one that can file a lawsuit. How about the athletic board or even the trustees. I believe that about 1/2 of the contracted buyout money has been paid out. It is not defending Vince Tyra to say he is only carrying out the contractural obligations he was left with by the prior regime - it’s a fact. I would most definitely file a lawsuit to get the money back and I would not pay another dime of the balance. This is based on evidence that Petrino intentionally created an environment that led to our 2-10 record and having kids leave the program in droves in addition to his hiring practices of incompetent staff members.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

...Based on my analysis for single recruiting classes, a class difference of 0.3 is borderline significant...
You will be pleased to know that a few years ago I attempted a similar "recruiting analysis" and came up with the same number, i.e., a .3 average rating differential is borderline significant.

So now we each have corroboration of our analysis. :cool: :D

Peace

Actually I’m not sure that AD Tyra is the only one that can file a lawsuit. How about the athletic board or even the trustees. I believe that about 1/2 of the contracted buyout money has been paid out. It is not defending Vince Tyra to say he is only carrying out the contractural obligations he was left with by the prior regime - it’s a fact. I would most definitely file a lawsuit to get the money back and I would not pay another dime of the balance. This is based on evidence that Petrino intentionally created an environment that led to our 2-10 record and having kids leave the program in droves in addition to his hiring practices of incompetent staff members...
"Vince" ain't at the very top of the pyramid, that's correct.

I'm basing much of my commentary on the fact that he now gets credit for most of what's good that's going on in athletics.

And IIRC when the NCAA appeal was exhausted, he remarked that further litigation didn't make financial sense. He didn't credit anyone else with that perspective, so I'm giving him credit.

Approaching three years in, the guy's either in charge or he's not...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT