ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't see this posted, but it's funny ... UK Football Hype video leaked - embracing their roots.

We-are-laughing-GIF.gif

Yeah, I saw it on Facebook. It's harsh, but funny, and pretty accurate as well. :rolleyes:

I posted this to Facebook. I encourage all members to do the same. I'm already getting comments from UK fans pointing to next year as their year. LMAO!

I guess you guys haven't heard but our schedule poster was voted #1 in the SEC. Another trophy for Coach Stoops to put on display. I've also ordered the T-shirt and can give you the link if you would like to order one for a big blue family member.

Reactions: Cue Card and atiba
ROTFLMAO! That was great and got this Friday morning off to a hilarious start! Thanks for posting it Pervis

Video is going to be even funnier after the Mildcats lose their opener to Southern Miss Next Saturday and Lumpy gets another contract extension.

Reactions: American Male
I guess you guys haven't heard but our schedule poster was voted #1 in the SEC. Another trophy for Coach Stoops to put on display. I've also ordered the T-shirt and can give you the link if you would like to order one for a big blue family member.

There aren't any left. Natural selection at work.

Great post. Love it. Excuse U is already writing this year off. Most of their die hard fans are already talking about how great they will be next year. This year doesn't matter. All of Jokers recruits will be gone next year.... So glad Mitch stepped up to the plate. He must love playing Yahtzee.

Last edited:
Great post. Love it. Excuse U is already writing this year off. Most of their die hard fans are already talking about how great they will be next year. This year doesn't matter. All of Jokers recruits will be gone next year.... So glad Mitch stepped up to the plate. He must love playing Yahtzee.
It takes a minimum of 10 years to build SEC depth.

Reactions: atiba
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT