ADVERTISEMENT

Controlling our own Destiny in Miami

TPACardsFan

300+
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2019
I'm excited we control our own destiny going into Miami on Saturday. Win and We're In!! I'm looking forward to seeing how CJB gets this team ready for the most important game of the season. He had the team ready to fly against ND then produced a total stinker against Pitt. But, seems he learned his lesson and the team was flying against Duke and VaTech. But against VA we had another horrible quarter that almost destroyed our Championship Game hopes but the team came back in the 4th Quarter.

I simply want to see this team come out flying on all cylinders for a full 4 quarters on the road. I don't Hard Rock will be that difficult of an environment because the "U" is not living up to the hype or expectations but it's still a road game and the week before the UK game. Now, at the end of the day I believe Clemson will beat UNC later in the day and our win or loss won't "matter" but it does. We need to finish strong and walk into Charlotte with some swagger, confidence, and something to prove!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT