ADVERTISEMENT

Darius Perry & Dwayne Sutton

Oct 15, 2009
The two guys on this team that I think will embody the style and philosophy that Coach Mack is trying to implement the most are Perry and Sutton. Both have all a little dog in 'em. Not afraid to get into you and get after it.

Perry needs to improve his overall decision making (bad fouls, etc.) while Sutton is a bit undersized he is not backing down from anyone.

For all the talk about Nwora and VJ King (who for whatever reason right now just continues to look uncomfortable on the floor) Perry and Sutton appear to be the key glue guys in my opinion.

Reactions: Sultan__of__Swine
Im guessing this will be VJs last year.

Barring a dramatic turnaround he's just not living up to expectations.

He is the only 5 star on the team yet he plays like a 2 star.

Contrast with Russ who was a 2 star who played like a 5 star.

Reactions: LouisvilleKid79
Any mistakes Perry and Sutton might make get forgiven because of their heart. It's really that simple for me as a fan. And yes, I believe Perry made a big mistake against UVA last year in the meltdown game.

Just doesn't matter to me.

Both these guys are throwbacks. Love them.

The two guys on this team that I think will embody the style and philosophy that Coach Mack is trying to implement the most are Perry and Sutton. Both have all a little dog in 'em. Not afraid to get into you and get after it.

Perry needs to improve his overall decision making (bad fouls, etc.) while Sutton is a bit undersized he is not backing down from anyone.

For all the talk about Nwora and VJ King (who for whatever reason right now just continues to look uncomfortable on the floor) Perry and Sutton appear to be the key glue guys in my opinion.
Sutton played 35 minutes last night IIRC, though I didn't think it was that much at the time. He didn't fill up the stat sheet was involved in everything. I can't imagine him spending that much time on the floor with previous coaches. He is a warrior.

Darius, VJ and Jordan will continue to grow. Stephen Enoch was a total surprise. Impressed by Malik's hustle.

Sutton played 35 minutes last night IIRC, though I didn't think it was that much at the time. He didn't fill up the stat sheet was involved in everything. I can't imagine him spending that much time on the floor with previous coaches. He is a warrior.

Darius, VJ and Jordan will continue to grow. Stephen Enoch was a total surprise. Impressed by Malik's hustle.
He played that much because Mack was trying to send VJ and Nwora an early message. You have to think about more than just scoring if you want playing time.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT