ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Clemson:

Clemson's best arms and most starters sitting this one out.

ACC TV crew mentions several times a " must win for Louisville " if they want to advance to The Dance.

6-0 Cards. ACC/ESPN crew giving me false hope of a Dance Invite.:oops:

King inexplicitly jogs after a hard hit ball in center field costing the Cards a run.

I just got back and turned the game around n. Totally surprised. Doesn’t surprise me about King either. That is part of this team’s problem - effort.

Reactions: rh62531
The last called strike on Luke was criminal - it was sooooooo outside. What a f&ckin joke.

Reactions: 73Card
Agree with the ESPN/ACC crew. OOC schedule ranked in the 200's especially with losses to teams like Saint Bonaventure at home who won 18 games this year is probably a dagger.

On cruise control winning 6-zip and the wheels come off yet again. I think that is the definition of "soft team".

Reactions: Bardman
Still not convinced Williams is the problem. Roger has been here since MAC took the job. He has not forgotten how to coach, same with Mac. It's a talent problem.

On cruise control winning 6-zip and the wheels come off yet again. I think that is the definition of "soft team".
That is this team’s mo. Over and over and over and over

Still not convinced Williams is the problem. Roger has been here since MAC took the job. He has not forgotten how to coach, same with Mac. It's a talent problem.
I tend to disagree. Poor pitcher development; poor in-game decisions (who comes in, when to remove guys); sketchy pitch calls. That CU player KNEW a Biven fastball was coming and he drilled it. Pitch calls have been discussed a lot here this season. Oh…if it is a talent issue…who is scouting/recruiting pitcher of not the pitching coach.

I tend to disagree. Poor pitcher development; poor in-game decisions (who comes in, when to remove guys); sketchy pitch calls. That CU player KNEW a Biven fastball was coming and he drilled it. Pitch calls have been discussed a lot here this season. Oh…if it is a talent issue…who is scouting/recruiting pitcher of not the pitching coach.
Yea..... Don't get me wrong and I am not giving either an absolute pass. I just think maybe a bit of patience, see what happens next year before we start taking scalps.

I cannot think of a more appropriate way to end the season. Biven throw 4 straight balls. Batter looked at all 4. Just a very disappointing season.

Well, based these results AGAIN this year…something should be done. Better eval of portal players, better game decisions, and on and on. This game was pathetic. 6 run lead and they totally blew it. Unacceptable.

Well, based these results AGAIN this year…something should be done. Better eval of portal players, better game decisions, and on and on. This game was pathetic. 6 run lead and they totally blew it. Unacceptable.
Agreed. Turnover the entire roster with some exceptions. A few months in the Cape Cod League in not going to make any difference with most of this roster.

Reactions: Bardman
No way on God's green earth we were getting in with a win. We literally had to advance in this league tournament. The announcers are on par with their pitiful insights all season. 🤨

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT