ADVERTISEMENT

Curtis Williams

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
CURTIS WILLIAMS: "I feel like there were areas that I grew, but there are things I need to clean up this summer. Ball-handling, working on my body, cutting it up some more, being more consistent."

On future decision: "I haven't really thought about my future. Just trying to live day by day. We just took a tough loss. I'll just getOn Payne: "He's been in my head a lot. Me and him had our ups and downs. Some days it wasn't the best to talk to him. But he kept me level-headed."

Ver
CURTIS WILLIAMS: "I feel like there were areas that I grew, but there are things I need to clean up this summer. Ball-handling, working on my body, cutting it up some more, being more consistent."

On future decision: "I haven't really thought about my future. Just trying to live day by day. We just took a tough loss. I'll just getOn Payne: "He's been in my head a lot. Me and him had our ups and downs. Some days it wasn't the best to talk to him. But he kept me level-headed."
Very interesting take.

Reactions: CardsFirst

Help is on the way Curtis!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT