ADVERTISEMENT

Concussion protocol for FSU QB2

Jonk71

Getting the Hang of It
Nov 9, 2018
FSU could be down to 3rd string QB
Personally I hate to hear that as would rather see FSU at full strength. I think we could do it with either QB
Just play our best 60 minutes to date

I just don't get it. I've always respected Kirk Herbstreit but today he's a total dipshit. He said Louisville doesn't have the speed to stay with FSU. I couldn't believe he said that.

All of them on GameDay are acting like the Cards are a C-USA team. A walk on QB could be starting for FSU and they still would pick FSU. It's so ridiculous. Herbstreit said he wouldn't want to be Louisville today. It's the exact opposite now that FSU may have to play a 3rd string freshman at QB.

I know it's a broken record with me on the disrespect Louisville receives. It just boggles my mind that it continues. Any other big game today if a team had to play a 3rd string QB against a top 20 defense, they would all say there's hardly a chance to win.

These people want FSU to win.

I just don't get it. I've always respected Kirk Herbstreit but today he's a total dipshit. He said Louisville doesn't have the speed to stay with FSU. I couldn't believe he said that.

All of them on GameDay are acting like the Cards are a C-USA team. A walk on QB could be starting for FSU and they still would pick FSU. It's so ridiculous. Herbstreit said he wouldn't want to be Louisville today. It's the exact opposite now that FSU may have to play a 3rd string freshman at QB.

I know it's a broken record with me on the disrespect Louisville receives. It just boggles my mind that it continues. Any other big game today if a team had to play a 3rd string QB against a top 20 defense, they would all say there's hardly a chance to win.

If you remember, Herbie was the guy who said UofL had “no chance” against Florida in the Sugar Bowl. How did that work out?

Cards just need to go out and beat the Noles...scalp um and stomp them into the ground to earn that respect. Pour it on!

If you remember, Herbie was the guy who said UofL had “no chance” against Florida in the Sugar Bowl. How did that work out?
I remember and agree with Real Ville...Herbie has become a total butt hole this year...ate up with OSU and Micheegan again as always.

Actually the football world wants UL to win to throw chaos into CFP.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT