ADVERTISEMENT

FSU is going to get destroyed

BPGhost

6000+
Jun 23, 2015
Down to the 3rd string QB - who looked the part against us - with 15 players in the 2 deep opting out of the bowl game to get ready for the draft and, another 15 that have hit the portal. Spread at 16.5 - which probably was a fair spread before all those players bailed.

Personally? I LOVE it. Hope they get beat by 100.

I don’t really understand it. They have a chance to go to the Orange Bowl, beat Georgia, and claim a national championship. If they did that, 14-0 conference champs, defeating the defending champs, they would be absolutely legitimate as NCs. But instead, so many players are in it for themselves. It seems to me that if you love the game of football, this OB matchup is what it’s all about.

Then who (what conference) wants a team whose players don’t give even a flying freak about playing in the Orange Bowl against Georgia? They are now not shaming the ACC as much as themselves. Way to show out FSU!!

I could have still felt a little bad about them not making the playoffs but after the suit against the acc they can take a deep dive into a shallow well. Goes to show none of the bowls mean squat unless your in the playoffs. These kids aren't interested in participation trophies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT