ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know that in 2015 OSU beat Alabama with their 3rd string QB in the championship.

SpotHogCard

1250+
Mar 17, 2013
Last edited:
Reactions: nccardfan
Not to mention, it’s just the 2nd string QB for the playoffs. It was their 3rd string that made the offense so bad in his one game of the ACC ship.

There have been several teams with previous playoff inclusion who were playing with back up QBs by season’s end.

I'll just leave this here. Something about 4th ranked Ohio State beating Alabama with their 3rd string QB in 2015.

So WTF can't FSU play in the Championship with their 3rd string QB? Why did they not screw OSU out of an opportunity to play?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/02/sports/ncaafootball/ohio-state-cardale-jones-alabama-sugar-bowl-advances-national-title-game.html#:~:text=The%20Buckeyes'%20defense%20intercepted%20Sims,a%20touchdown%2C%20with%20one%20interception.
They would likely say that was the BCS not the CFP. But we all know why cause they're the Buckeyes....

I'll just leave this here. Something about 4th ranked Ohio State beating Alabama with their 3rd string QB in 2015.

So WTF can't FSU play in the Championship with their 3rd string QB? Why did they not screw OSU out of an opportunity to play?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/02/sports/ncaafootball/ohio-state-cardale-jones-alabama-sugar-bowl-advances-national-title-game.html#:~:text=The%20Buckeyes'%20defense%20intercepted%20Sims,a%20touchdown%2C%20with%20one%20interception.
I completely agree however the big difference - outside of b1g / acc perception - is that osu won the b1g championship 59-0 with the 3rd string guy. Had fsu blown UofL out in that sort of manner - who knows what the decision would have been.

Just kidding, they of course would have still screwed fsu over for the Gumps.

And none of this includes the fact that the UofL defense played like they were a month ago when they were on the national radar.
That's not a bunch of bums out there bottling up that young qb.
Who's to say they wouldn't have bottled up Jordan? They were flying around Saturday night with the wreck less abandon we all came to know before the late season slumber.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT