ADVERTISEMENT

Common sense read from Crawford.

Anyone have a photo of the picket line from the “We Want Tom” protest? Thinking of changing my avatar and making disingenuous arguments in any thread here. On second thought will just keep reading and hope for real sports info. Know it’s a long shot.
We can try to get some real sports discussion in edgewise. I've read some rumors Drew is coming. If we get Drew to go along with Brohm, I'm personally building statues for Kim and Josh in front of Grawemeyer Hall!

That's nonsense. It "doesn't work" simply because a few people can't ignore 'zipp.' Better for them to beat their heads against the wall trying to stifle free speech.

God Bless the USA...
Actually troll, what he said was not nonsense. He posted what the mods actually said with a link, and then added his analysis of the situation.

Perhaps you struggled with all that because there was no graph or Tom Jurich photo linked with. Or maybe you just don't understand the world around you. Could be.

People can and do ignore you but occasionally they laugh at you too.

The piranha are now descending on another guy who dares to disagree with the hungry fish...
And that guy was only offered the same advice he offered others. He was actually told a few times, "No offense" so I don't really see that as being a piranha action.

Ignore is not just your friend, it can be his too.

You guys are complaining, there is an answer to your problems. Click ignore. You can't seem to do it, maybe he can.

I’ll help you and while we’re at it I’ll repaint the dugouts for grumpy Dan McDonnell.
I'm with you man. Let's hope we get a top tier guy (even if it's not Drew) and we can all celebrate like crazy. We can be like Edward G. Robinson making a golden Josh statue and have hotties dancing around throwing flowers and burning incense. It'll be awesome!

I'm with you man. Let's hope we get a top tier guy (even if it's not Drew) and we can all celebrate like crazy. We can be like Edward G. Robinson making a golden Josh statue and have hotties dancing around throwing flowers and burning incense. It'll be awesome!
Let's just build a Josh statue now. If things don't work out for him, people can vandalize it. They might vandalize it anyway.

The fanbase should feel that we are close to moving on to better days. I wish the best for Kenny but I also wish it for our fans and this city.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
The fanbase should feel that we are close to moving on to better days. I wish the best for Kenny but I also wish it for our fans and this city.
The next week is going to be tough, waiting to see if they really move on from Kenny. I'm hopeful though I really have no idea which way it'll go. We as fans have been through so much since Pitino and Jurich were fired. It's time for the punishment to end and to get back to at least a normal team. But since we don't know yet, we can dream of getting one of the best!

You posted on what Eric Crawford said.

As did I.

The difference was you didn't like what I said. Smart people can see that...
Here’s what you posted.

Crawford’s an apologist. He doesn’t wanna recognize the reason people like me make that argument.

Has far less to do with the product on the court, and mostly to do with the financial “mess.” A situation that affects the entire athletics department.

It’s not really even an argument. The state of the business in 2022 when Payne arrived is fact. By that time, our average attendance was down seven thousand fans…”

Nowhere contained within that post referred to a single thing that Crawford wrote.

Smart people see that.

Even were it not so obvious, it would have been plain as day in your second response in which you stated that you NEVER READ CRAWFORD’S ARTICLE.

It has nothing to do with me “not liking what (you) said” you self-important twit - I took offense to you once again trying to hijack a thread to turn it into a conversation about your tired and failed agenda and attempting to discredit the thoughts of someone that you hadn’t even bothered to read.

That’s literally the definition of trolling.

Smart people see that.

That's nonsense. It "doesn't work" simply because a few people can't ignore 'zipp.' Better for them to beat their heads against the wall trying to stifle free speech.

God Bless the USA...
How is suggesting that posters “ignore” and not respond to you - not you beating your head against the wall trying to stifle free speech?

Despite most of us wishing you would STFU about your failed and tired agenda - no one is suggesting that you don’t have the right to say it. Tilt at all the imaginary windmills you’d like.

We’re just tired of you saying it here.

Why does a company fire its CEO when problems are systemic? Why not fire all of the employees?...
Again, your problem is a basic lack of understanding of how this works. Payne is the CEO of the basketball program and he’s about to get fired. What you’re suggesting is that the university terminate the scholarships of the players - who are the “employees” in your misguided analogy.

Reactions: Mike'sMarbles
How is suggesting that posters “ignore” and not respond to you - not you beating your head against the wall trying to stifle free speech?

Despite most of us wishing you would STFU about your failed and tired agenda - no one is suggesting that you don’t have the right to say it. Tilt at all the imaginary windmills you’d like.

We’re just tired of you saying it here.
There was more dunking going on in this post than we've seen outta the Cards all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT