ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Kelsey On Jim Rome Show

I suggest everyone listen to that interview. It’s about 14 minutes long. Every time I listen to CPK I’m more impressed. He gets the fan base and understands the magnitude of the job. Wow. If he wins here we’re in for one helluva time

I am not a fan of Jim Rome per se, but the man has a large audience. To hear that he and CPK have a relationship is a VG thing. CPK's appearance shows he has a grasp of his role in promoting the program beyond the 502.

I remember Bob Huggins being a frequent guest on the show back in the day when he was building his program at UC. I wondered why a national host would have a seemingly obscure BB coach on his show. Both the coach and his program were not obscure much longer.

I encourage everyone to give it a listen.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
CPK: "See my Energy! Feel your Energy! Know your Personality!".... What great thoughts he expresses. NO GUARANTEES.... One young recruit lost out on his opportunity and self banished to the unforgiving desert heat of Arizona

Show this to all the recruits. If this doesn't move them they are too stupid like a rock to get life. He is such a breath of fresh air.

PK asks: "Where is my office?" "Coach you are standing in it!!!" Awesome shit man.

I am finally catching up on reading the Basketball forum and took the time to listen to this podcast with Jim Rome. Excellent is an understatement.

This guy has the confidence of a young Denny Crum and the pizzaz of a young Rick Pitino all rolled into one. I see greatness in him. I am going on record with this. Cards are/will be lucky to have him. He has my buy in for sure. L's Up. Cards will be back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT