ADVERTISEMENT

Cards Over/Under Wins Total set at 6.5

At least 6.5 makes us bowl elgible. I guess that’s a start. But I’d think more like 7.5 would be more “fair”.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

When you look at the schedule I see 10 very winnable games next fall:
murray_state_wbg.png
Murray St.,
western_kentucky_wbg.png
W. Kentucky , @
syracuse_wbgs.png
Syracuse, @
boston_college_wbg.png
Boston Coll., vs
florida_state_wbg.png
Florida St., vs
virginia_tech_wbg.png
Virginia Tech, @
virginia_wbgs.png
Virginia,
wake_forest_wbg.png
Wake Forest, and
kentucky2_wbg.png
Kentucky Wildcats.

Clemson and ND on the road will be hard ones to win, if there is a season. Clemson at home in week one. From 2017, through 2019 ND has loss one home game. I don't see ND beating Clemson and the Cards fly into ND Stadium as the next home game. I just don't see a repeat of 2014. It will be another exciting game and anything can happen. I hope we get to enjoy that struggle in Nov. Stay safe friends.

When you look at the schedule I see 10 very winnable games next fall:
murray_state_wbg.png
Murray St.,
western_kentucky_wbg.png
W. Kentucky , @
syracuse_wbgs.png
Syracuse, @
boston_college_wbg.png
Boston Coll., vs
florida_state_wbg.png
Florida St., vs
virginia_tech_wbg.png
Virginia Tech, @
virginia_wbgs.png
Virginia,
wake_forest_wbg.png
Wake Forest, and
kentucky2_wbg.png
Kentucky Wildcats.

Clemson and ND on the road will be hard ones to win, if there is a season. Clemson at home in week one. From 2017, through 2019 ND has loss one home game. I don't see ND beating Clemson and the Cards fly into ND Stadium as the next home game. I just don't see a repeat of 2014. It will be another exciting game and anything can happen. I hope we get to enjoy that struggle in Nov. Stay safe friends.
I agree that those 10 are “winnable”, but we won’t be favored in all 10. VT, UVa, and FSU will be favored, most likely.

I agree that those 10 are “winnable”, but we won’t be favored in all 10. VT, UVa, and FSU will be favored, most likely.
Not so fast on VT. That game looks like a pick’em with the home field advantage going our way.

No way Virginia losing Perkins is favored even at home. They will be drawing dead on offense this year. We’re at home so I’m not sure why we would be dogs against VT or FSU. Neither are their typical powerhouse teams. We very well could be ranked to start the season and we SHOULD head into the FSU game at 5-1 with only loss to Clemson.

If there is a season, I'll go with 7-5 again, followed by a Bowl game.

The near-certain losses: @ Clemson; @ Notre Dame

The certain wins: Murray State; Western Kentucky

The Kentucky game: Pure Toss-Up

The 7 other ACC games: 4 or 5 wins; 2 or 3 losses

The toughest 3 ACC games other than Clemson, ranked in order of toughness. Cards will lose 2 of these 3:

--- Virginia Tech
--- Florida State
--- @ Virginia​

The other ACC games. Cards will win a majority of these 4 games:

--- NC State
--- @ Syracuse
--- @ Boston College
--- Wake Forest​

Reactions: gocds and Mayoman
My only hope is that the Cards can spring an upset of either ND or CU that would make for an interesting season no doubt. Winning both would be freaking fantastic.!!!

If there is a season, I'll go with 7-5 again, followed by a Bowl game.

The near-certain losses: @ Clemson; @ Notre Dame

The toughest 3 ACC games other than Clemson, ranked in order of toughness. Cards will lose 2 of these 3:

--- Virginia Tech
--- Florida State
--- @ Virginia​

The other ACC games. Cards will win a majority of these 4 games:

--- NC State
--- @ Syracuse
--- @ Boston College
--- Wake Forest​

We will win 2 of 3 against VT, Florida ST and Virginia, if not all three.

I see 2 losses this season and that's it. Clemson and the other has yet to be determined.

Certain win: Murray St.
Probable wins: NC St; WKU; @BC; Va Tech; WF.
Toss Ups: @Syracuse; FSU; @UVa; UK.
Probable Loss: @ND
Certain Loss @Clemson.

Prediction: Beat Murray, win 4 of 5 probable wins, win 3 of 4 toss ups including UK; lose to ND and Clemson. 8-4.

Should be a fun season if we get to play it.

Reactions: Guardman
Certain win: Murray St.
Probable wins: NC St; WKU; @BC; Va Tech; WF.
Toss Ups: @Syracuse; FSU; @UVa; UK.
Probable Loss: @ND
Certain Loss @Clemson.

Prediction: Beat Murray, win 4 of 5 probable wins, win 3 of 4 toss ups including UK; lose to ND and Clemson. 8-4.

Should be a fun season if we get to play it.
Unless our offense simply lays a dud we will beat UVA handily. Same with Syracuse. We are the clear cut superior team to them this season.

Reactions: FlavRunit
My only hope is that the Cards can spring an upset of either ND or CU that would make for an interesting season no doubt. Winning both would be freaking fantastic.!!!
If the Cards beat Clemson, Notre Dame, Virginia Tech. and Florida State, they will certainly be playing in the ACC Championship Game. Then...who knows! Win 2 more and National Champs! Why not!

Reactions: Mayoman
No chance: Clemson, Notre Dame
Tough game at home: FSU Va Tech and Kensucky
Favored Road games: BC, Virginia, Cuse
Favored Home games: NC State, Wake
Easy win: WKU, Murray State

I see 7 wins already. BC, UVA, Cuse, NCSU, WKU, Murray

Three teams with more talent than us, we catch them all at home. FSU is early with a new coach and we always play them close. Va Tech is going to be the special t-shirt type game for us. I don’t like that we have to face Kentucky a week after going to Notre Dame. But they play UGA before us. Win one of those games and it’s 8-4. 2 and it’s 9-3.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT